The Ahsoka series is coming.

My annoyance has nothing to do with her rank and everything to do with how it looks.

That is all.
Meh. Star Wars rank plates have always been shiny metal squares with coloured shapes stuck to them. I kind of like how simple and unornate they are, even if they're a little larger than in really necessary.
As for Hera; It not like they could give her anything else to wear given her rank.

Meh. Star Wars rank plates have always been shiny metal squares with coloured shapes stuck to them. I kind of like how simple and unornate they are, even if they're a little larger than in really necessary.
As for Hera; It not like they could give her anything else to wear given her rank.
I'm sure when I watch the show I'll care less.

In the poster it stands out.

The posters look better than the ones they did for Kenobi

So cool to see Hera's blaster in live action. I think the closest we got in in 'realistic' style before was in Battlefront 2.

PF7uOlk.png

The one in Ahsoka looks even more detailed.

I'll just be grumpy somewhere else. It's one of those pet peeves of mine in the way rank insignia sit on a uniform. My wife can't stand it.

In case anyone is interested, they just posted the airdates for all episodes of 'Ahsoka'. I can't imagine anyone couldn't have figured any of this out on their own, but here we are. Perhaps another sign that the marketing people are a little desperate to post literally anything took keep some kind of engagement going while the people that actually made the thing are on strike, since I don't recall them doing this for any of the other shows.

Last edited:
While I'm sure this is already in the spoiler thread; for those of us staying out of it until the premier . . . well said premier just got a little bit closer as LF have announced it's being moving it up a whole day to the 22nd, and every Tuesday thereafter.

Seems a bit late to be moving dates around so I can't help but wonder what brought this on since it's not just the premier, but the weekly airdate too. I've been noticing for a while now that the promotion of this show seems to be struggling a little without the actors and Filloni (and even the YT crew it seems) out there to promote it because of the strike, depending mostly on the social management team and whatever materials were already in the can to try and drum up hype. So perhaps this is as much about filling that gap as anything else? Hard to say for sure.

I think it's a good way to generate some news. Can't have the actors promote it, so they found a clever way to get some headlines.
Works for me.

They did this with Loki, too, but for different reasons. I think that generated a lot of extra buzz, too.

They did something similar with She-Hulk, though in that case it was actually postponed a day later than the advertised premiere date and the rest of the episodes were on that particular day of the week instead (which was a Thursday).

For my part, I'm actually slightly irritated by this news. My work schedule just got adjusted so that I now have Wednesdays off and I was looking forward to enjoying Ahsoka on my off-days. Yeah, I know that's a first world problem if ever there was one.

EDIT: Just noticed the time it'll be posted is 10 PM my time zone. So maybe I will still be watching this on Wednesday mornings anyway.

I didn't end up quite having the time I needed to watch all of Rebels Season 4, but I did watch 3 of the final four episodes (Wolves and A Door, A World Between Worlds, and Family Reunion... And Farewell).

I also ended up watching 2 episodes of The Mandalorian (The Jedi and The Spies) and 1 episode of The Book of Boba Fett (From the Desert Comes a Stranger) on the off chance that the latter two (The Spies and From the Desert Comes a Stranger) end up being relevant to the plot of Ahsoka.

Back