Ten Forward Lounge - Miscellaneous General Chat & Welcome Thread

Computer, please remote-load Program "Julie Morgan and the Al Viola Trio" doing "Moonlight Becomes You".
Send to Ten Forward.

*amazed to find that Till Lindemann even sang Standards, and knew enough English to sing this one! Offers Laser Beam an Ale and a suggestion to watch the '69 Cubs crumble under the Miracle Mets in Holodeck 2.*

Can you cue up "Metal Machine Music" by Lou Reed for me when macloudt is done, please? I used to sing this to the kids for Nightime, after Story!

^ And if Bonz sings... :eek:

I'll send my sinuses to Arizona,
I'll send my liver to Peru,
I'll send my lungs and my kidneys for the summer to Sydney
But I'm sending my heart to YOU!

Next I shall perform a quick medical medley: "Won't you take my heart" (by the Donors) and "My body is rejecting your heart" (by the Recipients).

You're gonna love this. You'll all be telling your grandkids how glorious this moment was.

(*Clears throat*)

It's been a lonnnnng road....

ibf0SPSN2vfyK1_zpsmu2qdoak.gif

*Revd Kathy wanders in, grabs a chair and attempts the Riker manoeuvre, before remembering it's not a good idea for someone less than five feet tall. She ends up in weird, painful contortions, before falling in a small heap. Picks up Bonzie's empty beer bottle and lobs it back. Hearing the singing, she looks around nostalgically for the Cartoon Monster.*

I definitely need strong drink if I'm going to be in here.

Back