Survivor 20:Hero's vs Villians, live comentary

I can't believe how confident Russell was that this move was going to work. He was so fucking sure of himself. If it hadn't worked he would've looked like a huge fool, possibly destroying his image as one of the best Survivor players, especially with that little speech for Coach. How the hell did he know Tyson would switch his vote?

That move Russell made had me cheering like crazy. The look on Rob's face was priceless as well as Parvati being surprised he did it as well.

No, you're right, Rob played his hand well also; Russell just played it better.

I agree. They both are showing that not only are they a level above almost everyone else who has played this game, they also raise each other to even higher levels of game play.

Nothing better than watching two masters play against each other.

That move Russell made had me cheering like crazy. The look on Rob's face was priceless as well as Parvati being surprised he did it as well.

How about the big, wide eyed, smile that was on Coach's face when Russell pointed to him and did that spiel about honor and keeping his word. I think he hooked Coach in fully at that tribal council, I also think that Rob sees Coach as a threat to him now, because he sees that Russell is working on him.

The thing about Russell in Survivor is he's not like every other contestant. I really don't think the money even enters his mind, it's just having fun and trying to pull off crazy ass shit and win the game. Not for the money, but to be regarded as the best player.

He's engineered after tonight 3 of the greatest tribal council blindsides EVER.

But I love the whole Rob vs Russell dynamic this season because Rob is one of the smartest players in this game. If his tribe had listened to him and voted the way he said then everything would have worked out. Also those comments about Russell are just dead-on accurate and hilarious lol

Brillant moves by Russell

And it's pretty obvious that Rob has never seen Russell play this game.

If that were the case, Russell would have been the first one gone.

Calling him a rookie and such is completely uninformed.
Rob is probably now starting to realize how Russell got to all stars 2.

Hey Rob,

This just in.....

That Russell guy?

Yeah, he's pretty good.

Russell essentially has numbers now.

Well, I don't like Russell one bit but you have to respect the guy - what a play. Tyson's an idiot though, all he had to do was stick to the plan. That dual tribal council was just awesome, I thought Colby would go for sure as well.

Man, I'm really enjoying getting back in to Survivor. Might have to get some DVD's of previous seasons.......do they blur everything out in the DVD's like they do on the telly? Hope not..... :)

Well, I don't like Russell one bit but you have to respect the guy - what a play. Tyson's an idiot though, all he had to do was stick to the plan. That dual tribal council was just awesome, I thought Colby would go for sure as well.

Man, I'm really enjoying getting back in to Survivor. Might have to get some DVD's of previous seasons.......do they blur everything out in the DVD's like they do on the telly? Hope not..... :)

If the DVD's were uncensored they'd sell a helluva lot better. Sadly they are censored :(

If the DVD's were uncensored they'd sell a helluva lot better. Sadly they are censored :(
That deserves another sad smiley face.

:(

I can't believe how confident Russell was that this move was going to work. He was so fucking sure of himself. If it hadn't worked he would've looked like a huge fool, possibly destroying his image as one of the best Survivor players, especially with that little speech for Coach. How the hell did he know Tyson would switch his vote?
the producer played him to switch because they sure love Russell lol. How many times had Russell found HII 4 times:wtf:.
Without idols Russell is average player at best. He would have been voted out in episode 9 in Samoa and he would have been gone in the last episode..
Also Russell isent in the same league as Boston Rob when comes to strategies and making alliances. Let wait and see what happens in next episode. Rob is still in majority alliance so Russell should be in big trouble. If he finds another idol to save his butt. It is clear that the game is being rigged in Russell favor. Nobody should be able to find HII five times in a row. Nobody!

I couldn't disagree more. But since you're wearing a tinfoil head I won't bother explaining in detail because it's useless anyway.

Truth hurts Rogar. I have watch every season and i love Survivor and i know that players like Russell will always be the bridesmaid and never the bride. Russell is just lucky that he is unknown factor and castaways in the villain tribe have never seen him play. This also dosent chance the fact that Russell is on minority alliance and Rob is in majority alliance. So who is playing a better game. Rob or Russell.

the producer played him to switch because they sure love Russell lol. How many times had Russell found HII 4 times:wtf:.
Without idols Russell is average player at best. He would have been voted out in episode 9 in Samoa and he would have been gone in the last episode..
Also Russell isent in the same league as Boston Rob when comes to strategies and making alliances. Let wait and see what happens in next episode. Rob is still in majority alliance so Russell should be in big trouble. If he finds another idol to save his butt. It is clear that the game is being rigged in Russell favor. Nobody should be able to find HII five times in a row. Nobody!

Are you retarded? Not only is it highly illegal for a contestant to be paid off to vote like you describe, placing the production company and it's producers under the secure possibility of legal acting and jail time, it would also be impossible to cover such a thing up in this day and age...

Please put the tin foil away and breath into a paper bag for a little while.:rolleyes:

You Russell-tards are so sensitive:rolleyes:. I am not the one proclaiming this. Both Laura and Dave from Samoa season has commented that when Russell found the third idol in no time was very fishy to them.You have admit that when one player has found idols for 4th time straight it is just getting ridiculous. Very time Russell is in danger he finds a idol to chance the game. How can Russell be a great player if he always need a idol to protect him.

You Russell-tards are so sensitive:rolleyes:. I am not the one proclaiming this. Both Laura and Dave from Samoa season has commented that when Russell found the third idol in no time was very fishy to them.You have admit that when one player has found idols for 4th time straight it is just getting ridiculous. Very time Russell is in danger he finds a idol to chance the game. How can Russell be a great player if he always need a idol to protect him.

Just a guy using one of the tools open to him.

Also, he was the only one seriously looking for the damned idols, both in samoa and this season.

Laura and Dave are full of shit bitter losers.

so is Russell. He even created a website called russellhantzgotscrewed.com because he was so bitter he lost to better player Natalie.
You kidding aside i was just joking about Tyson being paid off but you have understand why Dave and Laura found it suspicious that Russell found the 3th idol just in nick of time. Without the Russell idol. Laura, Kelly, Brett and Dave would have made it to the final 5. I am so sick of the idol being played like a Get Out of Jail Free card.

I still don't understand how people think Natalie was a better player than Russell and badmouth Russell's abilities. Wouldn't that make Natalie even WORSE of a player because she allied herself with that guy on Day 1?

If all you say about Russell is what you honestly feel and that he's a horrible player who just lucked out with immunity idols, doesn't that make Natalie an even worse player for not having any other alliances and her continuance in the game being based solely on this guy pulling HII out of his ass?

Back