Surely something good happened to you today

The drive back home from the office today had an awesome selection of songs playing.

I did, however, lose my voice after singing along to "Houses of the Holy" by Led Zeppelin and "Living After Midnight" by Judas Priest when they were played back to back. (Totally worth it, though.)

I had the job interview I mentioned in the Things That Frustrate Us All thread this morning, and I think it went well. At least it wasn't a complete disaster, I don't think I made a fool of myself, and the lady who did the interview didn't seem to blow me off.

I had the job interview I mentioned in the Things That Frustrate Us All thread this morning, and I think it went well. At least it wasn't a complete disaster, I don't think I made a fool of myself, and the lady who did the interview didn't seem to blow me off.

Fingers crossed for you!

Huzzah!
I want to do that again, also! Last time I could do it with a credit card. Only PayPal, now?

The raven has returned to the garden - with some noticeable grey feathers - and was scooping up the dried dog food that goes down for the meat eaters among the wild birds. There was a second raven watching from the ash tree. Perhaps we will get raven chicks this year!

Also Mrs and Mr Tufted Duck as new sightings on the canal.

Edit to remove duplicate word.

Last edited:
I was eating dinner at a seafood restaurant and I saw an ad on TV that actually had the fuckin balls to claim "Not all personal injury lawyers are the same." :guffaw:

Thanks fellas! Best laugh I've had all week! Way to go! :techman: :lol:

Last edited:
Back