Surely something good happened to you today

Went to the farmers' market today and the new season apples are here! Got some Newton Windsors, Adam's Pearmains and an orange pippin whose full name I can't remember... Guy says he'll have Hereford Russets next month.

So nice to have REAL apples instead of the crisp, sweet but otherwise tasteless offerings of the supermarkets.

I went to a work conference this week, and it was held in a refurbished, but very old building. I saw a mouse and the way it ran about made me smile. Those with rodent phobia have my sympathy, of course, but because I don't, I get to enjoy them. Thankfully the organizers managed to shoo it out of the room.

Went to the farmers' market today and the new season apples are here! Got some Newton Windsors, Adam's Pearmains and an orange pippin whose full name I can't remember... Guy says he'll have Hereford Russets next month.

So nice to have REAL apples instead of the crisp, sweet but otherwise tasteless offerings of the supermarkets.
I'm jealous, I don't think there's any way we could apples that fresh anywhere here in Az.

Went to Target to buy a couple items that the website said were in stock. One was a mislabel and not what they actually had, the other I couldn't find. Left empty handed. But what I couldn't find was unhealthy candy, so maybe that's a good thing?

Back