Star Trek: Renegades

Or maybe it's his character from Generations?!
Or the twin brother of the guy from 'Starship Mine!'

starshipmine102_zps58f99db2.jpg

That new trailer was pretty cool. I had a few issues with the first one, but I enjoyed it enough to be looking forward to more.

Here is some footage from Renegades that can no longer be used now that it is no longer a Star Trek fan production.

Last edited:
I'm super curious about the new names for the races/organizations. I know the Federation is now the Confederation, but what's Starfleet? What are the Romulans?

I can tell you the race name also begins with an R and ends with and N and is from a star in an actual constellation that also does get few mentions in Star Trek as well . ;)

Last edited:
I can tell you the race name also begins with an R and ends with and N and is from a star in an actual constellation that also does get few mentions in Star Trek as well . ;)
Reptilians?
Reticulans!!
According to Wikipedia the Zeta Reticulans aliens (the Greys) are supposedly from the Zeta Reticuli binary star system, which is a part of the in the southern constellation of Reticulum. Not sure if either the star or constellation have been mentioned in Star Trek.

Last edited:
Reptilians?

According to Wikipedia the Zeta Reticulans aliens (the Greys) are supposedly from the Zeta Reticuli binary star system, which is a part of the in the southern constellation of Reticulum. Not sure if either the star or constellation have been mentioned in Star Trek.

I made an educated guess, by picking out of a list of constellations....

memory alpha references a "Vega Reticuli" in Enterprise.

we'll see :)

The CSS Archer:

CSSArcher1.jpg

"This is the new design for the CSS Archer, Captain Alvarez's starship. It was created by Keaira Raine Kusanagi and the Atomic Brain VFX team. The CSS Archer is a Thornton class vessel - the Thornton class was named after the late, great VFX genius, Ron Thornton (Babylon 5)." - Renegades

CSSArcher2.jpg

CSSArcher3.jpg

CSSArcher4.jpg

CSSArcher5.jpg
Aw, that's sweet.
Also, that's a damn fine looking ship.

The CSS Archer:

CSSArcher1.jpg

"This is the new design for the CSS Archer, Captain Alvarez's starship. It was created by Keaira Raine Kusanagi and the Atomic Brain VFX team. The CSS Archer is a Thornton class vessel - the Thornton class was named after the late, great VFX genius, Ron Thornton (Babylon 5)." - Renegades

CSSArcher2.jpg

CSSArcher3.jpg

CSSArcher4.jpg

CSSArcher5.jpg

Great looking ship! :bolian: But isn't the Archer name a bit of a risk?

Great looking ship! :bolian: But isn't the Archer name a bit of a risk?
I'd imagine "Archer" is a generic enough term not to fall exclusively under any Star Trek property. After all, it could be named after the zodiac constellation Sagittarius, or it could be the name of an arrow wielding defender. It doesn't have to refer to a starship Captain. There could even be a U.S.S. Kirk, and it would be perfectly safe, because there is an actual Captain James Kirk in the U.S. Navy.

The CSS Archer:

CSSArcher1.jpg

CSSArcher2.jpg

CSSArcher3.jpg

CSSArcher4.jpg

CSSArcher5.jpg
Very nice. Establishes a design lineage with the Icarus, and looks more Trek-like (Voyager/Prometheus, in particular) than I expected.

Keaira started designing this ship since the first day we removed 'Trek' from Renegades, looked great back then, and looks amazing now.
Out of sheer curiosity, were any previous Trek concepts looked at? The lower view reminds me of something concept sketchy, but I can't place it.

Loving that new primary hull - looks very sharp.

Back