Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. JD5000

JD5000 Captain Captain

A is for Apollo, who spread himself upon the wind. At least he didn't go out by saying "I wanna STAY, STAY, STAY, . . ."
    B is for Betazed, homeworld of Deanna and Lwaxana Troi.
    C is Charlie Evans. Who did go out by saying, "I wanna stay...stay...stay..."
    D is for David Marcus, who went out on the point of a Klingon sword with no chance to tell us whether he wanted to stay, stay, stay...
    E is for the Earth-Saturn Probe, the manned mission to the ringed planet commanded by Colonel Shaun Geoffrey Christopher during the early decades of the 21st century.
    F is for Finn, Kyril Finn, the leader of the Rutian terrorist group that captures Dr. Crusher to provoke Federation involvement in its cause.

2. Green Shirt

Green Shirt Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Apollo, who spread himself upon the wind. At least he didn't go out by saying "I wanna STAY, STAY, STAY, . . ."
    D is for David Marcus, who went out on the point of a Klingon sword with no chance to tell us whether he wanted to stay, stay, stay...
    E is for the Earth-Saturn Probe, the manned mission to the ringed planet commanded by Colonel Shaun Geoffrey Christopher during the early decades of the 21st century.
    F is for Finn, Kyril Finn, the leader of the Rutian terrorist group that captures Dr. Crusher to provoke Federation involvement in its cause.
    G is for the Garrovicks, father and son

3. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

H is for Helen Noel. Anyone think she looks alot like Geena Davis?

4. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    I is for Iyaarans.

5. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

I is for Iyaarans.
    J is for Jim. Your name... is Jim.

6. cooleddie74

I is for Iyaarans.
    K is for Korax, first officer to Captain Koloth aboard the I.K.S. Gr'oth.

7. Captain Rob

I is for Iyaarans.
    L is for Lwaxana Troi. She must secretly be a superb computer hacker. She managed to hack the Enterprise-D computer so that it sounded exactly like her. Even though it originally had a boring male voice.

8. cooleddie74

I is for Iyaarans.
    L is for Lwaxana Troi. She must secretly be a superb computer hacker. She managed to hack the Enterprise-D computer so that it sounded exactly like her. Even though it originally had a boring male voice.
    M is for the Martian Colonies.

9. Orac

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.

10. cooleddie74

11. Orac

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.
    O is for the Ophiucus star system.
    P is for Phasers set to kill.

12. cooleddie74

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.
    Q is for Qo'noS, the Klingon Homeworld.

13. Orac

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.
    R is for Rubicun III, the unusually lovely homeworld of the Edo.

14. cooleddie74

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.
    S is for Skon of Vulcan, father of Sarek and grandfather of Spock and Sybok.

15. JD5000

JD5000 Captain Captain

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.
    T is for Tube Grubs, tastiest when pre-chewed.

16. cooleddie74

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.
    U is for Uranus, seventh planet in the Sol system and Sector 001.

17. Orac

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.
    V is for Vulcan mind probe.

18. cooleddie74

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.
    W is for the Woden, an archaic ore freighter converted to full automation by 2268 and destroyed in an attack by the M-5 multitronic computer system.

19. Captain Rob

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.
    W is for the Woden, an archaic ore freighter converted to full automation by 2268 and destroyed in an attack by the M-5 multitronic computer system.
    X is for Xindi-Aquatics. Basically just whales in space.

20. Jedi_Master

Jedi_Master Admiral Admiral

I is for Iyaarans.
    N is for Narendra III.
    X is for Xindi-Aquatics. Basically just whales in space.
    Y is for the Yridians