Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Ghouleddie74

Ghouleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Most Sincere Pumpkin Patch in the Federation
    A is for Ardana, Federation world and the location of the legendary cloud city of Stratos.

2. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

A is for Ardana, Federation world and the location of the legendary cloud city of Stratos.
    B is for Boothby. Legendary groundskeeper of Starfleet Academy. Who offers help and advice to young promising cadets. However, I suspect that he's actually a Martian.

3. Ghouleddie74

B is for Boothby. Legendary groundskeeper of Starfleet Academy. Who offers help and advice to young promising cadets. However, I suspect that he's actually a Martian.
    C is for Cheron, a class-M planet once inhabited by two humanoid races with differing bichromatic skin color patterns that eventually exterminated one another in prolonged wars fueled by racial hatred.

4. Gore-ac

Gore-ac Admiral Admiral

C is for Cheron, a class-M planet once inhabited by two humanoid races with differing bichromatic skin color patterns that eventually exterminated one another in prolonged wars fueled by racial hatred.
    D is for Denobulan gang bang.

5. Ghouleddie74

E is for Excelsior-class Federation starships.

6. Gore-ac

Gore-ac Admiral Admiral

F is for Federation hypocrisy.

7. Captain Rob

G is for "Givers of pain and delight."

8. Gore-ac

Gore-ac Admiral Admiral

H is for Horta. NO KILL I

9. Ghouleddie74

I is for the Iotians, humanoids with a gift for imitation who once patterned their entire society after early 20th century Earth gangsters and organized crime.

10. Gore-ac

Gore-ac Admiral Admiral

I is for the Iotians, humanoids with a gift for imitation who once patterned their entire society after early 20th century Earth gangsters and organized crime.
    J is for Jem'Hadar baby.

11. kirsten187

kirsten187 Napoleonic Power Monger Admiral

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys

12. Captain Rob

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    L is for Lawgivers. "You........Come."

13. Gore-ac

Gore-ac Admiral Admiral

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    M is for McCoy. The most irritable CMO in the fleet. For gods sake get that man a drink!

14. Ghouleddie74

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    M is for McCoy. The most irritable CMO in the fleet. For gods sake get that man a drink!
    N is for Nanite technology.

15. Gore-ac

Gore-ac Admiral Admiral

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    O is for Omag. The Fat Ferengi.

16. Ghouleddie74

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    P is for Photon Torpedoes, a primary defensive weapon of Federation starships of the 23rd and 24th centuries.

17. Captain Rob

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    P is for Photon Torpedoes, a primary defensive weapon of Federation starships of the 23rd and 24th centuries.
    Q is for Quantum Torpedoes. For when you positively, absolutely want to blow the snot out of some one and regular photorps won't cut it.

18. Ghouleddie74

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    Q is for Quantum Torpedoes. For when you positively, absolutely want to blow the snot out of some one and regular photorps won't cut it.
    R is for Romulan Senators. Some, like Pardek, served for almost an entire century.

19. Gore-ac

Gore-ac Admiral Admiral

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    R is for Romulan Senators. Some, like Pardek, served for almost an entire century.
    S is for Shakespeare. You haven't experienced his work until you've read it in the original Klingon.

20. Ghouleddie74

J is for Jem'Hadar baby.
    K is for Kira Nerys
    S is for Shakespeare. You haven't experienced his work until you've read it in the original Klingon.
    T is for Tiburon, member world of the Federation.