Game Star Trek A to Z

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by GemHaters, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Robert D. Robot

Robert D. Robot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Satyrquaze, I regret not catching that you had posted an "L" while I was apparently still in the process of writing my "L" -- and for not removing my entry before someone added to my post. I believe I may have breached etiquette of some kind. Sorry about that!

2. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

A is for Akira class starship
    B is for Big Boobed Borg
    C is for Chester (Liam Bilby's cat that O'Brien adopts)
    D is for Damar
    E is for the Enterprise E. NCC-1701E. Sovereign class.
    F is for the 'Formal Dance in the bowling alley' (as decreed by Captain Kevin Thomas Riley)
    G is for Gowron groped Geordi gingerly and George Takei said "Oh my!"
    H is for Hover Ball (only ONE of the 'sports' that Picard could have enjoyed with a smokin' hot, accomodating Risian- if he would only have gotten his head out of his book, grabbed his Horga'hn, and gotten in touch with his inner James T. Kirk!)
    I is for Ingraham B (site of mass insanity outbreak)
    J is for Joyful Joval justifiably judging Picard jamaharaon-ready.
    K is for Kelinda. One smokin hot Kelvan invader from the Andromeda galaxy that took over the Enterprise. Only to be outsmarted by Captain James T Kirk.
    L is for a Lieutenant named Shea who was lucky enough to not have his dehydrated "essence" crushed into powder by those Kelvans. Unlike poor Yeoman Thompson.
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo

3. captcalhoun

captcalhoun Admiral Admiral

B is for Big Boobed Borg
    D is for Damar
    F is for the 'Formal Dance in the bowling alley' (as decreed by Captain Kevin Thomas Riley)
    H is for Hover Ball (only ONE of the 'sports' that Picard could have enjoyed with a smokin' hot, accomodating Risian- if he would only have gotten his head out of his book, grabbed his Horga'hn, and gotten in touch with his inner James T. Kirk!)
    K is for Kelinda. One smokin hot Kelvan invader from the Andromeda galaxy that took over the Enterprise. Only to be outsmarted by Captain James T Kirk.
    L is for a Lieutenant named Shea who was lucky enough to not have his dehydrated "essence" crushed into powder by those Kelvans. Unlike poor Yeoman Thompson.
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo
    P is for Pavel Chekov

4. Captain Rob

Captain Rob Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

B is for Big Boobed Borg
    D is for Damar
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo
    P is for Pavel Chekov
    Q is for Quadrant. As in the USS Enterprise is the only ship in the quadrant. Again. As in the Alpha Quadrant? Is everybody else on vacation? I guess Risa's in the Beta Quadrant and the rest of the fleet is there for a giant beach party.

5. Admiral Shran

Admiral Shran Admiral Admiral

B is for Big Boobed Borg
    D is for Damar
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo
    P is for Pavel Chekov
    Q is for Quadrant. As in the USS Enterprise is the only ship in the quadrant. Again. As in the Alpha Quadrant? Is everybody else on vacation? I guess Risa's in the Beta Quadrant and the rest of the fleet is there for a giant beach party.
    R is for Risa

6. Yevetha

Yevetha Commodore

B is for Big Boobed Borg
    D is for Damar
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo
    P is for Pavel Chekov
    R is for Risa
    S is for Sargon

7. Admiral Shran

Admiral Shran Admiral Admiral

B is for Big Boobed Borg
    D is for Damar
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo
    P is for Pavel Chekov
    R is for Risa
    S is for Sargon
    T is for Tal Celes

8. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

B is for Big Boobed Borg
    D is for Damar
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo
    P is for Pavel Chekov
    R is for Risa
    S is for Sargon
    T is for Tal Celes
    U is for Undiscoered Country, The (film) plus the future of peace with the Klingons

9. Satyrquaze

Satyrquaze Vice Admiral Admiral

Gasp! You owe me a letter!! :p

B is for Big Boobed Borg
    D is for Damar
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo
    P is for Pavel Chekov
    R is for Risa
    S is for Sargon
    T is for Tal Celes
    U is for Undiscoered Country, The (film) plus the future of peace with the Klingons
    V is for Veruul. A Romulan curse.

10. Orac

B is for Big Boobed Borg
    D is for Damar
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo
    P is for Pavel Chekov
    R is for Risa
    S is for Sargon
    T is for Tal Celes
    W is for "What?!"

11. Captain Rob

B is for Big Boobed Borg
    D is for Damar
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo
    P is for Pavel Chekov
    R is for Risa
    S is for Sargon
    T is for Tal Celes
    W is for "What?!"
    X is for Xanthan bazaar. Where the Enterprise NX-01 went looking for Trellium-D but ended up with a concubine for Captain Archer.

12. Joel_Kirk

Joel_Kirk Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

In the Joel Zone, identifying as Sexually Fluid.
    B is for Big Boobed Borg
    D is for Damar
    M is for M-5
    N is for Nero
    O is for Odo
    P is for Pavel Chekov
    R is for Risa
    S is for Sargon
    T is for Tal Celes
    W is for "What?!"
    X is for Xanthan bazaar. Where the Enterprise NX-01 went looking for Trellium-D but ended up with a concubine for Captain Archer.
    Z is for Zarabeth(who had a fling with Spock) or Zar (Spock's son, from the novels)

13. Mysterion

Mysterion Vice Admiral Admiral

A. atavachron

14. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

A. atavachron
    B is for Begotten, The (DSN episode)

15. Orac

A. atavachron
    C is for Captains Log

16. captcalhoun

A. atavachron
    C is for Captains Log
    D is for Deltans

SOMEONE MISSED Y!

17. Captain Rob

A. atavachron
    C is for Captains Log
    D is for Deltans
    E is for Earth. That mythical little insignificant third planet orbiting a small yellow star. It's inhabited by crazy and fanatical humanoids. According to the Vulcans.

18. MacLeod

MacLeod Admiral Admiral

A. atavachron
    C is for Captains Log
    D is for Deltans
    E is for Earth. That mythical little insignificant third planet orbiting a small yellow star. It's inhabited by crazy and fanatical humanoids. According to the Vulcans.
    F is for Fearless U.S.S.

19. Robert D. Robot

Robert D. Robot Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

.... Here is an updated listing of all previous lists!

20. captcalhoun

A. atavachron
    C is for Captains Log
    D is for Deltans
    F is for Fearless U.S.S.
    G is for Gage, USS