Spoilers She-Hulk: Attorney at Law discussion thread

The Nth Doctor

Infinite Possibilities...
Premium Member
She_Hulk.jpeg

Just a few more days to go!

Aside from the brilliant Tatiana Maslany, Professor Hulk, and cameos galore, what else are people most excited about this show?

Very curious about this. As a character, I'm not very invested in She-Hulk because she isn't known to me. Then again, it's also nice to have more shows and movies with new characters. I like that.

Can't wait to see more of Mark Ruffalo, he's just genius. Other than that, yeah, the comedy seems on a good level, we've got Blonsky back again, there's Daredevil.
I think I might watch Incredible Hulk before I start this.

Very curious about this. As a character, I'm not very invested in She-Hulk because she isn't known to me. Then again, it's also nice to have more shows and movies with new characters. I like that.

Can't wait to see more of Mark Ruffalo, he's just genius. Other than that, yeah, the comedy seems on a good level, we've got Blonsky back again, there's Daredevil.
I think I might watch Incredible Hulk before I start this.

In an 80s comic, Santa Claus, the real Santa Claus, is hitting on Jennifer, but she puts him down gently by claiming that she wasn't into really old dudes. Mr Kringle scoffs "Isn't Hercules a few thousand years older than I am?"

I just want the damned thing to drop already. I've been trying to avoid too much going in and it seems there's some new video and article every single day.

(Martin) Goodman, (Stan) Lieber and (Jack) Kurtzberg. Nice.
Thank Dan Slott for that one.:)

Anyway, given that Banner, Blonsky and Wong all appear in both Shang-Chi and She-Hulk, showrunner Jessica Gao was asked where in the MCU time frame She-Hulk takes place.

Her reply was, "not too far" after and "not like, years later or something" after Shang-Chi. Shang-Chi takes place early in the Phase 4 timeline, after Falcon and Winter Soldier, circa 2023, but before the Spider-Man movies, Eternals and Hawkeye. Ms Marvel and Thor Love and Thunder take place in the 2025/2026 time frame.

When we saw Bruce in Shang-Chi, he was in normal human form with his arm still in a sling, due to the injury suffered in Endgame. However, in all the She-Hulk footage that we've seen, Bruce is back in Hulk form with a fully healed arm. I hope we at least get a throwaway line of dialogue addressing that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tvline...ulk-set-the-mcu-timeline-after-shang-chi/amp/

I'm looking forward to it because it just looks like a lot of fun, and I'm very curious to see the appearances of Wong and Daredevil. I'm also a big fan of The Incredible Hulk, so I'm looking forward to Blonsky returning in a more significant role than he got in Shang-Chi.

Shang-Chi takes place early in the Phase 4 timeline, after Falcon and Winter Soldier, circa 2023, but before the Spider-Man movies, Eternals and Hawkeye. Ms Marvel and Thor Love and Thunder take place in the 2025/2026 time frame.
I've seen some timelines put Eternals not long after Endgame. I guess because of Sprite's line "Now that Captain Rogers and Iron Man are gone, who do you think's gonna lead the Avengers?"
Seems like it happened fairly recently, also an odd thing to say if it were 1-2 years ago.
Plus if it were during/after F&WS wouldn't John Walker/Sam Wilson be the answer. And plot point for the movie, surely there there was a huge spike in births during the Blip, so once the almost 4 billion people returned, I'd imagine that was what kickstarted the Emergence

Last edited:
When we saw Bruce in Shang-Chi, he was in normal human form with his arm still in a sling, due to the injury suffered in Endgame. However, in all the She-Hulk footage that we've seen, Bruce is back in Hulk form with a fully healed arm. I hope we at least get a throwaway line of dialogue addressing that.
Damned if I can remember where, but I recall reading somewhere that the idea is that he reverted to Bruce in order to heal. Since he seems to have mastered the transformation at this point, switching back and forth may be a fairly easy process.
Seems like it happened fairly recently, also an odd thing to say if it were 1-2 years ago.
I don't know, I mean for beings whos' memories are measured in centuries and millennia, anything under a decade must seem like current events. Also for context, it was the first time most of them had been together and shared a meal in at least a century, if not more. So there's plenty of topics of discussion to catch up on.

She-Hulk "is Marvel's horniest show yet", it sounds like this will be one of the smallest scale MCU productions yet, with it mainly focused on her personal life. And like they say in the article, she's a 30-something woman, so it makes perfect since that sex would be part of that. And from a comedy perspective, I can see some fun, awkward moments with a woman Hulk trying to date normal men.
And for anyone worried this is going to be Sex in the City or Girls in the MCU, they do say in the article that things never go beyond what you see on network TV, although they did mention that Marvel let them push a few boundaries.

It may be smallest scale in terms of story, but probably one of the biggest when considering effects.

Good God, this show looks Dead on Arrival. Phase 4 has been nothing but a train wreck, maybe this series will lead to an event but OMG She Hulk appears to be as infallible as another Disney + character I can't stand. Kate Bishop.

Back