Spoilers She-Hulk: Attorney at Law discussion thread

I thought "She-Hulk: Attorney-at-Law" was a fun, yet badly written series. I don't see myself watching any future seasons . . . if it has any.

I enjoyed it. It didn't take itself seriously. It seems like there won't be other seasons. The reaction to the show was quite negative.

She-Hulk is the first live-action MCU show which was actually written like a TV show, rather than an overstuffed movie cut into six bite-sized chunks.

I think it was very effective at what it wanted to do. People are just upset because they had completely different expectations.

On the whole I believe the reaction to the show was quite positive. Some negative views were anticipated by the writers and shot down in the scripts before the show even aired.

Basically, I think any negatives were from those who had an agenda from the start. Yes, I think there was a "message" of female perspective in this show. I appreciated it and don't think there was anything to complain about. I've yet to read a thoughtful, fact-based complaint about the show's presentation that it was insulting to men (me being a man) that didn't insult the complainer far more than the writers.

Overall, I thought the writing was brilliant.

I agree with all of this! The writing was top notch--and I love how they made the internet trolls who had been campaigning against the show, the big bad of the series--anticipating the reaction to the show well before it went to the cameras. The only thing that could have made it better would have been Carol Danvers--I would have loved to see a conversation about misogynistic fan boys between the two of them.

Back