Spoilers Season 5 Episode Preview Thread

Episode description and photos for 'Labyrinths' including a closer look at the possible Efrosian whose name is Hy'rell

LABYRINTHS
— When Captain Burnham is trapped within a “mindscape” designed to test her worthiness to retrieve the Progenitor’s powerful technology, Book, Rayner, and the crew of the U.S.S. Discovery must hold off the Breen long enough for her to escape.

https://blog.trekcore.com/2024/05/new-star-trek-discovery-photos-labyrinths/

What is it with Trek and these nearly omnipotent monosyllabic races who want to do us harm? Q. The Borg. The Breen. The Gorn. The Voth...

The bigger they are, the smaller the name! :lol:

doctr.jpg

THE DOCTOR: I don't know. How many Breen does it take to change a light bulb?

breen.jpg

doctr.jpg

THE DOCTOR: That many. I see. Not really. Did you know the Breen are the only species in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants who ask their parents' permission to go to the restroom long into adulthood? If refused, they turn into a solid state.

Last edited:
Kinda off topic but how fast time flies eh? I remember the announcement for DSC from 2016 like it was yesterday!
But here we are just three eps away from the series ending.

Did they know this season was the last by the time they were taping episode 10? I know it wasn't planned to be so before they started taping.

As @Galaxy said, at the time they did not. Some extra funds and time was made available to film a coda of sorts that would not only end the season, but the show as a whole. Meaning it originally ended with the idea of having another seasons.

Back