Spoilers Season 3 wild speculation

Someone on Reddit pointed out how similar Vadic's name is to Vedek.
Another clue for the involvement of the Pah Wraiths?

I mean…anything is possible I suppose.

Hopefully…

that Borg Queen thing is just a case of an over zealous captioner and not an actual spoiler. I wouldn’t be all that enthusiastic about another Borg story

Someone on Reddit pointed out how similar Vadic's name is to Vedek.
Another clue for the involvement of the Pah Wraiths?
Kai Opaka: The moon was discovered to be a prison on which artificial microbes kept the prisoners forever alive to wage war with one another. These microbes resurrected Opaka, but forced her to remain on the moon. The artificial microbes restored a person's body after death, but that body then became permanently dependent on those microbes for all cellular functions. Anyone with the microbes would die if taken away from the moon. Accepting her new situation as the will of the Prophets, Opaka remained behind. She hoped to teach the warring prisoners peace.

Opaka's actress died before production of Picard Season 3, so she could've been recast. The Founders transforming her into a changeling (the way an infant one did to a solid Odo) might allow Opaka to escape her prison. And as for her going bad, hey wouldn't be the first Kai who went bad right, Winn Adami?

Giving this season’s storyline do you think we’ll get a hint as to what Picard and the Enterprise-E were up to during The Dominion War (other than Insurrection of course)

Giving this season’s storyline do you think we’ll get a hint as to what Picard and the Enterprise-E were up to during The Dominion War (other than Insurrection of course)
Dominion War Picard: So Admiral, Captain Sisko really, really, really hates me because of that Locutus business, I shouldn't be anywhere near him, and therefore I recommend that the Enterprise be pulled away from the front lines of the war to minimize any contact I might have with Captain Sisko and spare him any unnecessary emotional stress.

Given the last two episodes have had flashbacks to earlier times in Picard’s life, I guess it’s not out the question for there to be a flashback set on board the Enterprise-E. Set it in someone’s quarters and you wouldn’t need much in the way of set building.

Wild speculation: If the classified final mission of the E ends up being relevant to the story, they could show Picard handing over command to Worf. Maybe Worf botched command, or felt like he did, which is why he still holds the rank of captain but appears to have shifted more to Intelligence. Once he and Picard meet this season, we might get some flashbacks to explain that backstory.

Last edited:
I keep thinking that, yeah, Geordi is working in the museum for a plot reason, and that would be to steal a ship to come save is friends. Hopefully, he picks a cool ship from the past. I don't think the E-F would be in the museum!
Enterprise-A

https://twitter.com/buckadmiral/status/1634591825892614146?s=46&t=-fQuN7mNLhV0mt9kaB-1rw

The other new Starfleet ship by Bill Krause will be in the next episode. Could her captain be the returning character?

Maybe ... but I have a hunch
the new ship, which is apparently the USS Intrepid, has been taken over by changelings who then board and attempt to cease the Titian. I also think the returning character is Ro who, like Worf, is an "independent contractor" who may or may not be working for Starfleet. [/SP

Maybe ... but I have a hunch
the new ship, which is apparently the USS Intrepid, has been taken over by changelings who then board and attempt to cease the Titian. I also think the returning character is Ro who, like Worf, is an "independent contractor" who may or may not be working for Starfleet. [/SP

Pretty much my theory as well.

Can confirm the subtitles for the last episode do indeed say...
Borg Queen as the voice in Jack's vision scene..

Ugh ....was hoping they would stay away from all that ...

Sort of the same - but happy to see how it plays out. I did wonder...
if because weren't Season 2 and 3 shot back to back, if Annie Wersching may have shot scenes before passing? If so, at the very least it would be a nice homage to her to see her one final time

Sort of the same - but happy to see how it plays out. I did wonder...
if because weren't Season 2 and 3 shot back to back, if Annie Wersching may have shot scenes before passing? If so, at the very least it would be a nice homage to her to see her one final time
Yeah, season 3 filming finished 10 months before her death.

Though it would also depend on which Queen is he hearing.

My speculation, after episode four, is
that the ultimate big bad is another Picard clone, and they need Jack's blood since biological Picard is no more. Vadic raised the clone. Though it's going to be different than Shinzon and will be played this time by Patrick Stewart, and despite the age jump will still need Jack's blood to stay alive or something.

Back