Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman to star in Deadpool III (2024)

I just hope they have time to get the FX right. With a July 26th release date, there's going to be a scramble to get it done.

The more i see, the more it feels like this will be the biggest movie of the year
Yep. I expect it to do dambusters.

I just hope they have time to get the FX right. With a July 26th release date, there's going to be a scramble to get it done.
I believe they were working on the FX for whatever they had filmed prior to the strike already. Seems like they are burning the midnight oil on this one.

I literally never thought we'd get a movie like Deadpool 3 is shaping up to be. Hugh Jackman back, and (for at least one scene) wearing a comic accurate Wolverine costume, all while doing stuff with Deadpool? Its just awesome, and the fact that it comes out this year (minus any delays between then and now) is great.

I agree. The only thing that might limit how much it makes will be the R rating.
DP2 made $785m worldwide with an R rating. Given the relative lack of competition due to the strikes and a lack of non-The Marvels MCU movies for a whole year, I imagine it'll do just fine.

New promotional art

GxI1ZmV.jpg

Trailer will be released tomorrow during the Superbowl

When Wade is laying on the ground at the end there's a Secret Wars comic to the left heh.

So is this Wade a variant? Would explain the people alive at the start that shouldn't be, plus why the TVA would be after him (assuming this is pre-Loki TVA)

Back