Random Thoughts...or...What's on Your Mind?

Car in the left lane with a student driver sticker switches into the right lane completely oblivious to the traffic merging into that lane and I have to slow down to avoid crashing into them. I didn't honk, so since this driver won't have learned anything, could I have prevented a future accident by honking?

Car in the left lane with a student driver sticker switches into the right lane completely oblivious to the traffic merging into that lane and I have to slow down to avoid crashing into them. I didn't honk, so since this driver won't have learned anything, could I have prevented a future accident by honking?
blood on your hands?

Since they were an inexperienced driver, honking at them could have startled them and inadvertently made them cause an accident.

My body is starting to ache from riding the bike at the gym but I'm not exerting myself at all. Should this even be happening or am I just getting old?

Well, I'll be 71 in a couple of weeks and I do between 4 and 5 miles a night on my stationary bike every night of the week. I work up a sweat and breathe a little heavy. The only pain is my right big toe but it doesn't last long. And THAT'S how an old lady do. Mileage may differ. ;)
i'm just 60 and i don't have a bike (stationary or otherwise) but i walk about 6 kilometers a day and i do feel well doing it - if i can avoid it i don't run because i'm way too fat for that (i'm as tall as the donald pretends to be and i know my weight and how we both look from the side - he's lying)

Discovery starts tomorrow? Guess it's time to get that Paramount+ subscription reactivated.

ETA: Last time my subscription was active, I thought there was just one plan... now there's three? Assuming I want an ad-free option, it looks like the main difference between standard and premium is that premium allows you to stream in 4K (in addition to 2 additional devices). Does anyone know if Discovery is even available in 4K?

And of course both options are more than the $9.99/month I paid last time. :sigh:

Last edited:
Back