I thoroughly enjoy the pre and post NX-era of ships in Star Trek.
Currently I am drawing up the blueprints of the Daedalus on another thread, but I keep thinking about what comes after the Daedalus and NX-Class.
I have been tinkering with a design but something seems off. Is it too modern to be the successor the the NX-Class refit? Is it too Kelvin era?
Can someone help me with the proportions as I don't want it to be too close to the Connie but I still want it to look good.
www.deviantart.com
www.deviantart.com
www.deviantart.com
It is currently saved as Federation Class, as it would be one of the first classes of starship designed and built after the Founding of the Federation, but as that class name is already taken, I am now thinking "Union Class" or "Unity Class".
The first ships would be named after the founding member planets. NCC-001 Terra, NCC-002 Vulcan, NCC-003 Andoria, NCC-004 Tellar. (I'd assume there'd be some arguing on the order......)
Currently I am drawing up the blueprints of the Daedalus on another thread, but I keep thinking about what comes after the Daedalus and NX-Class.
I have been tinkering with a design but something seems off. Is it too modern to be the successor the the NX-Class refit? Is it too Kelvin era?
Can someone help me with the proportions as I don't want it to be too close to the Connie but I still want it to look good.
FEDERATION CLASS MODEL 20261001 - Elevation - BOW ELEVATION by AdmiralDanev on DeviantArt
FEDERATION CLASS MODEL 20261001 - Elevation - BOW ELEVATION — artwork by AdmiralDanev on DeviantArt. Published: 2026-10-01 · Likes: 0 · Views: 216 · Tags: startrek
FEDERATION CLASS MODEL 20261001 - Elevation - STARBOARD ELEVATION by AdmiralDanev on DeviantArt
FEDERATION CLASS MODEL 20261001 - Elevation - STARBOARD ELEVATION — artwork by AdmiralDanev on DeviantArt. Published: 2026-10-01 · Likes: 0 · Views: 211 · Tags: spaceship, startrek
FEDERATION CLASS MODEL 20261001 - Elevation - STERN ELEVATION by AdmiralDanev on DeviantArt
FEDERATION CLASS MODEL 20261001 - Elevation - STERN ELEVATION — artwork by AdmiralDanev on DeviantArt. Published: 2026-10-01 · Likes: 0 · Views: 237 · Tags: startrek
It is currently saved as Federation Class, as it would be one of the first classes of starship designed and built after the Founding of the Federation, but as that class name is already taken, I am now thinking "Union Class" or "Unity Class".
The first ships would be named after the founding member planets. NCC-001 Terra, NCC-002 Vulcan, NCC-003 Andoria, NCC-004 Tellar. (I'd assume there'd be some arguing on the order......)