Post a Random Fact About Yourself

I seem to be the target for low-grade morons drunk on very little power, that they somehow managed to acquire ... Fortunately, in real life, there are many ways to deal with them, some are very efficient. Well, at least, that takes care of the ones... in real life.

I spend my days picking up innocent and defenseless children off the street and taking them to a place they don't want to go.

I'm a school bus driver. :nyah:

Undo my morning's wrongdoing by taking the kids back home, of course.

What I mean is that it doesn't sound like a full-time job. You bring them to school and then back home but what do you do in between? That seems like a long time to "take five".

It's not exactly full time, or lucrative. Which is why despite making way over minimum wage, it's hard to find bus drivers. And also why despite being absolute crap with people (adults anyway), I've held this job for 7 years. They can't get rid of you because they don't like you.

I have no patience or tolerance for the people who have to constantly insert themselves into every single situation, providing explanations when none are required, demanding attention when none was warranted.

You create more drama and I'll create more distance.

Last edited:
I have no patience or tolerance for the people who have to constantly insert themselves into every single situation, providing explanations when none are required, demanding attention when none was warranted.

You create more drama and I'll create more distance.

Are you talking about me again? I wasn't even there that day! LISTEN TO ME!!!!!

I make a point of masking up when I enter a business and de-masking as soon as I leave. I might have to follow the laws of my state, but I refuse to be afraid.

Random fact: I have a number of cloth masks with different designs.
I think I'll get a mask that covers my whole head like Spiderman.

Kor

I make a point of masking up when I enter a business and de-masking as soon as I leave. I might have to follow the laws of my state, but I refuse to be afraid.

I France you don't have a choice, you have to mask up when you enter a store, otherwise, it means a fine which could be considerable if you are a repeat offender, (several thousand Euros!!!)

Back