PICTURE POST II!

zQCzW4d.jpg

A few weeks ago, I’m driving in our neighborhood, and I see this massive patch of jungle on the road ahead of me. What’s going on now! I’m wondering. I tried to keep my distance from it. You know what Shakespeare wrote:

“Fear not till Birnam Wood
Do come to Dunsinane,” and now a wood
Comes toward Dunsinane.

713727_58af71c5b7f7dff16ea6f0e5e7787eb2_t.jpg

Turns out it was a truck loaded down with some yard debris that had no doubt just been cleared. Those ladders on top must have been an attempt to keep the mess in place.

My son took some pictures of it.

Rule #4 Violation: I knew a guy from a college biology lab (genetics in this case) who was using a pipette to transfer Escherichia virus T4 to a culture dish or something like that, and he managed to swallow some of the liquid medium. They had to take him to the hospital. You need your intestinal E. coli, and subjecting them to this stuff is bad. He pulled through.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escherichia_virus_T4

they gave the big one to #45
Thanks for an open reference that I need to have clarification on..
The only one he managed not to push...
And this is a bad thing or a good thing??

That history eraser button I have made a device to have the button.. I had a toy you get in the happy meal when the Star Trek movie was out and they took a sound byte to a toy button in a sharpie on the plastic toy button I wrote just that.. the history erase button.. I am not sure what happened to the toy button but it was a great thing..

And this is a bad thing or a good thing??

Well, it's a bad thing that he constantly pushed everyone's buttons. But it's a very good thing that he didn't push the "big one". I'm rather fond of our planet not being a radioactive wasteland.

But I don't really want to drag this thread too far from its intended topic. So with that in mind, here's a picture of Wednesday's super blue moon, taken from New Delhi.

super-blue-moon-20230830.jpg

Back