New TOS - Should we?

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by ChallengerHK, Jun 28, 2019.

1. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Romulan Curmudgeon Administrator

Leave politics out of the forum please. I get enough of it on FB/Twitter.

I don't care if it's Trump, any of the Clintons, Obama, or any of the clowns in the House or Senate. I just don't want to come to the original series forum and see that PLUS these days, it inevitably turns into a brawl. No thanks.

NO need for anyone to reply to this (meaning don't), just read it and bear it in mind when posting.

ZapBrannigan and ChallengerHK like this.
  2. johnnybear

johnnybear Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Governor Tarkin was in more of the film than Darth Vader as I remember wasn't he? :wtf:
    JB

3. publiusr

publiusr Admiral Admiral

I think the guy who played Skorpius was in there as well for a shot or two--certainly in one of the prequels

4. johnnybear

He was in Revenge of The Sith in the ludicrous moment set on the Death Star framework! Which defies logic that they could have hidden such a weapon from prying eyes for the next twenty years!!! :wtf:
    JB

5. Maurice

Maurice Snagglepussed Admiral

Not really. Vader is in pretty much every scene Tarkin appears in up to the final battle, and appears in several scenes before that. There's also the torture droid scene, the "send a scanning crew aboard" scene, the who confrontation with Obi-Wan and all the stuff of him in the fighter. Tarkin has a few bits during the battle sans Vader. Vader almost certainly has more screen time.

6. johnnybear

I meant Rogue One, Maurice! :)
    JB