Ok, lest anyone feel I'm slacking The cleanup is tedious; but, ongoing. I divided cleanup into three phases: High poly, low poly and final. The final phase is where I will break engineering and the shuttlebay away. There is no real reason to do this on the high poly model; so, it will only be addressed on the low poly model. That said, the nacelles are now being trimmed for export and that will finish the high poly cleanup phase. After that, all the decks will be exported and then they will be trimmed again for the low poly. For now, the high poly model will retain the built in floors. The low poly will not. They will be blown out where geographically possible. Deck 7 has rises in the outer rings that must be part of the structure on export as it would present a real problem to duplicate in bsp. It will make for a fat mesh; but, I don't see a way around it. Now, I should also throw out there the fact that I've trimmed a few small decks in between doing decks 6, 7 and 8. I took on doing 8 because, though already exportable, it was nearly as poly fat as deck 6 and shouldn't have been. I cut it in half in two days. Deck 6 took two days as well. Deck 7 required a week to trim down. If I could find more to trim I'd still be on it. But as of now, any more trimming there would start affecting geometry in ways I don't want to. The nacelles are likely to take a while as well. The poly count there is 59, 775 - 6k less than deck 7 was when I started it and, unfortunately, it will likely prove far more difficult to trim down; so, I may have to break up the internals into exportable modules (yech). We'll see. I started work on that today. I can't say this is going to go quickly. Though, I can say it should go much more quickly after tha nacelles are finished as all the decks from here on out will be much smaller. Back to work..