Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by NovaStar, Apr 22, 2019.
That makes better sense.
The Air Sergeant from "Tomorrow is Yesterday" is correct. You got 2-4 correct. The clues were in reverse chronological order, so 1 refers to the post-beaming check of the Statistical Services room. THere would have been a "What's that? Hey there's someone in there" if it had gone that far.
You're up, @Steven P Bastien
OK, I'll do an easy one that you might get on the first clue.
You will lift the lid on this mystery
Finding my name without hesitation
If you just recall star trek history
Me venting my anger in frustration
Great rhyme. I feel like those are song lyrics. So . . . Kara the Sigma Draconian? For her well-known speech, of course.
Good and appropriate guess, but not what I was thinking. Let's narrow the angry people down with a second clue.
Clue # 2
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Hint: My name is not really Inigo Montoya and does not even rhyme with that name.
Is it this Trek babe?
Since she seems to have a split personality, perhaps she could accuse herself of killing her own father. So, I'll say creative guess, but alas not the correct one.
Clue # 3
"After that experience, I'm a fan of B-circuits."
Would you believe....
Yes, I am now ready to listen to some tall tales, and there better be a tall beer to go with that Captain since I almost got nuked in the line of duty.
Passing the ball to Spock's Barber now.
As Ensign Garrovick said, “Thank you, sir.”
Howard Stern would say “That Bill Theiss costume really covers up some private parts.”
Lt Carolyn Palamas?
1. I think the character is probably female, and Bill Theiss's number one voted costume is the pink gown worn by Palamas which draped over her ...parts...very nicely.
[added after the fact...]
Spoiler: Lt. Palamas
The look on Apollo’s face says it all...
Good guess, but that’s not the mystery character.
If you join the Federation, we have an extensive benefits package for you.
Odona. Strategic Theiss costume, and boy is the Federation offering something to the Gideonites. Er, whatever that may be other than serving as a Typhoid Mary.
Good guess, but these 2 tough guys don’t seem to be convinced.
I feel like I’m moving in slow motion.
I'm going to step in the "Wink of an Eye" trap that seems to have been set.
1. The costume is obvious
2. Kirk offers her help from the federation
3. This is either a give away clue or a trap
Ouch! These red shirts thought they knew the answer, too. Sorry. It’s not Deela.
Sticks and stones...neither one seemed to work.
Eleen? (from Friday's Child)
1. Her costume covers her pregnant belly (typically bellies are "revealed" in other Theiss costumes).
2. Kirk tries to sell the Federation over the Klingon's offer.
3. While waiting for the sonics to cause a rockslide, the Capellans conveniently slow down and wait under the rockslide.
4. Kirk and Spock are reduced to making primitive bows and arrows from the vegetation.
“I’m a doctor, not a Jerry Springer guest.”
Sorry, Henoch. Those were great explanations, but not for the mystery character.
Unlike humans, I consist of only 5 main parts.
The Gorn from Arena
1. Can't see the actor in the costume.
2. "Wait for me, I'll be merciful and quick."
3. Gorn Claw Swish (TM)
4. Neither branch or boulder slowed him down (well, more than he already was.)
5. dunno, ears eyes and snout maybe?
Separate names with a comma.