Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
11. Trust me, this is actually a victory.
"Seige of AR-558"
You have had your leg blown off.
Thought i posted last night... but after that one, I'm going to change my guess. After I think about it.
Your idealized version of old timey casinos has become more realistic.
New clue later tonight.
12. Unpopular arrest
For christ sake - Tears of The Prophets it can only be!
Got it. I’ll explain the clues when I get home.
Someone else can have a go, i was tiring over the despair of knowing it after the 4th clue lol
I guess this is up for grabs for whoever wants it.
1. Isn't there this time. I honestly can't remember my intent with this clue.
2. Dax and Worf having a child means it's forever.
3. Bad time to go to the temple for Dax.
4. The price for not listening to the Prophets telling Sisko not to go is the wormhole being closed and Dax dying.
5. No chance of getting help from the Gamma Quadrant since the wormhole is gone.
6. Find the power source of the weapons platforms.
7. Really too late now to hit on Dax.
8. Appropriate song for the audience: Here's to the losers.
9. Prediction of a person in the circle not being there in previous episode comes true when Dax dies.
10. The wormhole disappeared.
11. Trust me, the wormhole disappearing is actually a victory because Sisko is cut off from the Prophets.
12. Unpopular arrest of the Bajoran Vedek.
Ohhh, I was probably thinking of Sisko’s baseball with the first clue.
All right, I'll think of one since no one else has. Hmm.
1. You've seen this face before.
You have been exposed as a Changeling.
2. Don't tell anyone.
'Til Death Do Us Part?
You suffer agonizing visions telling you not to marry. Will post a new clue later.
3. Asked not to do that.
The Changing Face of Evil?
Separate names with a comma.