Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Farscape One, Nov 11, 2018.
Quark's ad in the beginning. (One of my favorite scenes in the show.)
I could see that fitting 1,3 and 5 but how so 2 and 4? Ugh, these things are so hard and I am quite certain I never even WANT to win because I'll probably suck at putting one out there by being too cryptic at first and then ridiculously easy in a heartbeat.
It's very hard to find clues that are both not obvious but also not so obscure you have to remember specific lines. But I try to make it last 6-10-ish clues.
You have quickened.
6. You look strangely familiar.
What happened to the TNG and Voy games, why is this the only one to survive?
I took a shot at your TNG, but I am no expert at VOY - only saw it through once myself - and even TOS and DS9 and TNG are difficult enough even WITH multiple re-watches.
Change of address ... Empok Nor
Can't find the right method ... Dukat tried to kill Mika by airlock but failed.
Marketing? ..... Dukat's "re-branding" as a true believer in Bajoran religion but Kira ponders hauntingly at the end that he might actually believe making him more dangerous than ever.
You look strangely familiar ... Baby being born looks kinda like someone we know and it's not the father ...
Not a very good imagination ... I'm reaching here but Dukat's "explanation" for why the kid looks like him was laughable even by fanticists' standards.
and hopefully I missed something along the lines of "All he could afford"
In the Cards
You have been caught taking a fake suicide pill.
Your cells have gotten super bored.
7. He might be laying in wait!
Hey wait, this has to be an episode that exists and not one you wrote on your desktop doc files.
haha just kidding, just kidding - this is super hard though.
I thought this clue 7 was more obvious than I thought the TNG clue was that got guessed immediately. I must just have no barometer for what’s obvious and what’s not.
8. The original author
9. Not safe to remove it now.
You have gambled and blown up the ship.
10. Two clues are for the B plot which you may not remember is the same episode.
11. Extra storage
Sounds a bit like "Body Parts" - !
1. Keiko's baby had a change of address.
2. Quark didn't have a very good imagination, imagining Gint as his brother.
3. Can't find the right execution method.
4. Rom spent his life savings on his bid for the Quark discs.
5. The Rules of Acquisition was a marketing ploy.
6. Gint looks like Rom.
7. Quark is worried Garak is laying in wait in his quarters.
8. Gint was the original author of the Rules.
9. Not safe to remove the baby from Kira.
11. Sisko asks if Quark has extra storage for all these tables.
Neat! I haven't really been following this thread, just happened to check right after I'd seen the episode...probably wouldn't be good at thinking up hints, someone else can have the next turn - Farscape One maybe?
I appreciate the offer, but I have a lot going on at the moment. I wouldn't be able to keep the game going in a timely enough manner to be fun.
Separate names with a comma.