MLB Offseason: All Rise for the Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clayton Kershaw staying in L.A. in 2023 for $20 million. Says he’d rather leave money on the table to play where he wants than go somewhere he doesn’t want to be for more money. Basically the opposite of Zack Greinke.

Willson Contreras to the Cardinals for five years, $87.5 million. Supposedly Houston wanted him but I guess not badly enough.

Willson Contreras to the Cardinals for five years, $87.5 million. Supposedly Houston wanted him but I guess not badly enough.
Yep, I'm done with the Cubs now. Not even smart enough to keep the ONE absolute fan favorite from the WS (whether he played much or not).

I barely watched a few games worth of innings this season. Really not worth the wasted time.

Xander Bogaerts to the Padres for 11 years, $280 million. Where are they getting all this money from?

Xander Bogaerts to the Padres for 11 years, $280 million. Where are they getting all this money from?

MLB revenues have been skyrocketing and the Padres are a recipient of revenue sharing.

318173579-689586535930046-348504817371318349-n.jpg

So the Mets will be running basically a $450+ million dollar payroll for 2023. $349 million dollar payroll plus $105 million luxury tax. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back