Jayru (JSnaith's) 3D Trek

At first I wasn't to sure about the new deflector but it's really growing on me.
I'm just thrilled seeing all these new updates! :D

Thank you!

Fantastic work! You really should design for Star trek
Thank you - but I like to play in many universes... In fact my next project is going to be something of my own, not from any show or film :-)

Updates -
0RRCgkS.jpeg

dgmFnYK.jpeg

and -
LorzXWd.jpeg

ZwYtOvA.jpeg

D4Mm0mB.jpeg

BiTJGp4.jpeg

JkZqDm0.jpeg

More soon!

Let me see - apart from all the Trek ships I have on here, there is my ongoing Blake's 7 project, which has seen me build all the ships from that show, then stuff from my own imagination - a Flying Saucer, a Cargo Ship (Galadin's Pride) and shuttle, a fixed-wing alien ship, and folding wing alien stealth ship.

I have an idea for a large capital ship - again from my own mind. Something that might be used for a story I'm crafting.

Things I did in past that are lost (after the attack), Moya from Farscape, The Ark and Nemesis from Transformers (1984) my original Flying Saucer and about three dozen or so Trek projects. I know I don't have time to recreate all of that, so I will dive in and out of worlds whilst I can, and time permitting.

More later :-)

I always liked the Decepticon ship from the first Transformers film back in the 80’s
I'm far more old school than that - I'm talking about the Decepticon capital ship from the very first episode of the TV series!

But I digress - back on the other site for a while playing with an original idea. (Protectorate Heavy 179 — Scifi-Meshes.com). I will be coming back here for more things Trek

:beer:

More soon!

I'm far more old school than that - I'm talking about the Decepticon capital ship from the very first episode of the TV series!

But I digress - back on the other site for a while playing with an original idea. (Protectorate Heavy 179 — Scifi-Meshes.com). I will be coming back here for more things Trek

:beer:

More soon!

Very nice. It has a good mix of the Liberator, Buck Rogers and anime mixed in :)

I see the site has undergone a little bit of a change... It's cool.

And now...

5QaaugV.jpeg
dL0hjxJ.jpeg
P9miuc7.jpeg
8lk0UAB.jpeg

I've been looking at some of the old project files and had some thoughts in general regarding the Excelsior - I kind of want to build an ultimate version of the darn thing using ideas from all the variants I've done, and maybe throwing in a little nod to the Enterprise-B. Current version has some mesh errors that need to be fixed.

But anyways, that's my thoughts. Comments are welcome, more on this... later :-)

Nice! And you enclosed that undercut bay too :techman:
Some lovely models here, congrats. Thank you for sharing. :)
Much improved lower bay on that one. Not quite as Star Destroyer-ish as the original, and more Starfleet.

Thank you!

Those are renders of an older project on this thread, which would form the base for an "ultimate" version. I think it's a good jump-off point I think.

Thoughts on that welcome, more later...

There are two projects I would like to see you add:
One of those small one man fighters from Battlestar Galactica (the original series with Lorne Green) with the three thrusters in a triangle,
and an original Star Wars ship. Maybe a Smugglers ship

Oh yes!! This should be good!! :D Welcome back dude!
Thank you! I'm not going to work on this exclusively, but split my time between this and writing. I've put myself in a position where I have to write at least one chapter a week on a story and upload it. And then there's hospital stuff. Lot of tests coming up - oh, the outcome hasn't changed. But they may be able to make things more comfortable.

So I'm thinking three days a week on this ;-)

And I'm looking forward to it!

There are two projects I would like to see you add:
One of those small one man fighters from Battlestar Galactica (the original series with Lorne Green) with the three thrusters in a triangle,
and an original Star Wars ship. Maybe a Smugglers ship
Well....

Cargo ship: Galadin's Pride

And as for small fighters and the like, I have done a few in this project: Protectorate Ships

More later, going to try and block a few things out today (time permitting) and get some starting renders up!

Back