If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by WarsTrek1993, Mar 12, 2012.

1. WarsTrek1993

WarsTrek1993 Captain Captain

2. Shikarnov

Shikarnov Rear Admiral Premium Member

Pittsburgh, PA - (TX, CT, & RF in years past)
    Shrimp Fried Rice with Sesame Chicken and a Pork Egg Roll from the Beijing Restaurant in Southington, Connecticut. :drool:

Assuming the restaurant is closed or the prison goons can't make the trip to Connecticut, then my wife's homemade pelmeni (fried, since I'm dying anyway, with spiced fry sauce) and a heaping portion of Olivye salad.

3. An Officer

An Officer Vice Admiral Admiral

Paella and red grapetiser.

4. iguana_tonante

iguana_tonante Admiral Admiral

Same here. There are just too many fantastic dishes out there, I really can't have a favourite. As for "last meal", I'd go for the most expensive meal I can imagine. Something with dodo's eggs omelette, golden-plated chocolate, and a lot of truffles.

5. Mr. Laser Beam

Mr. Laser Beam Fleet Admiral Admiral

As would I. I doubt I would be in any condition to eat anything if I were facing execution or some kind of death.

But assuming I was still hungry? Nothing fancy. Cheesesteak and beer. :beer:

6. RandyS

RandyS Vice Admiral Admiral

Pizza, which I haven't been able to eat for fifteen years due to the fact that it both gives me VILOENT diarreah and bad heartburn. What the hell, I'm about to die anyway. Might as well enjoy an old favorite lunch one last time, AND leave behind a bad mess for the people who are going to kill me to clean up.