If you could write a character for DS9, who would it be?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by WinterSoldier, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Kilana2

Kilana2 Vice Admiral Admiral

Yep. But Odo returned to his people after the war ended.

2. Discofan

Discofan Admiral Admiral

Which I find really bizarre since in an other life he sacrificed eight thousand people including himself so that his alternate self could have a chance with her. And now he's LEAVING HER!!!

Would Romeo leave Juliet?

3. smudgietoo

smudgietoo Ensign Newbie

Agreed, completely bizarre.....but maybe it was a similar selfless act. Odo knew that he would need time to bring change to the Link, but he wouldn't know how long it would take. So he let Kira go.....and she let him go to do what he needed to do. My bet is that there's some fanfic somewhere that has Odo leaving the Great Link and reuniting with Kira again ☺

4. smudgietoo

smudgietoo Ensign Newbie

Agreed.....completely bizarre......but maybe it was a similar selfless act. Odo knew that he would need time to bring change to the Link, but not how long it would take. So he let her go......and she let him go to do what he needed to do, but maybe not forever. Am sure there's some fanfic out there that has them reunited ☺

5. smudgietoo

smudgietoo Ensign Newbie

Sorry, my bad. Posted twice because I thought the first one hadn't worked. Still working things out

6. Discofan

Discofan Admiral Admiral

It's possible but to me, it seemed like they parted for good.