How often do you watch the same episode?

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by JesterFace, Sep 10, 2017.

1. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

I try to do series rewatches, so a long time needs to pass before I see the episode. It depends on where I'm at, which now is Season 4 of TNG.

2. GabyBee

GabyBee Captain Captain

DS9 "Take Me Out To The Holo-Suite"
    DS9 "You Are Cordially Invited"
    VOY "Once Upon A Time"
    VOY "The 37's"
    ENT "Carbon Creek"
    ENT "The Catwalk"

Some of my personal faves of those series that make for some great stand-alone re-watches. #TYTLive

3. JRTStarlight

JRTStarlight Captain Captain

I hardly ever go out of my way to pull up an episode anymore, unless I wish to check something.

Long ago with older tech, I used to record the more exciting moments from dozens and dozens of episodes and rewatch the string of those clips now and again.

Mostly, these days, I leave it up to fate. If I like an episode and I happen to notice a TV station is showing it as I channel surf by, I'll either stop and watch it or I might record it - despite having a copy somewhere, then rewatch it later that day while skipping commercials. But I will watch it. Then I delete it.

Many episodes I usually won't rewatch, of course, unless it's been two or three years and I decided to binge watch a particular whole Trek series. Then I'll watch them all, in order, regardless, however many a day I can, until the series is done.

4. Bad Thoughts

Bad Thoughts Vice Admiral Admiral

Basically, the Voyager Borg are much closer to what many people saw in First Contact than the Borg in TNG. Moreover, those Voyager episodes were more spectacular.

5. JRTStarlight

JRTStarlight Captain Captain

It's not every day when a captain sacrifices their life for the love of their crew. Given Federation longevity, she'd have had half a dozen decades or more life to live yet.