Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Ghost Bones, Jan 19, 2012.

1. ShamelessMcBundy

ShamelessMcBundy Fleet Admiral Admiral

Was i complaining about the bite marks? ;)

2. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Admiral Admiral

I dunno, most people do :p

3. ShamelessMcBundy

ShamelessMcBundy Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm not most people. ;)

4. Ghost Bones

Ghost Bones Captain Captain

Uhurhurhurhur ;) ;) ;)

5. Balrog

Balrog Commodore Commodore

I delivered ice cream to the secret UFO and Alien Abduction Conference held at MIT in 1992. No joke.

6. Herkimer Jitty

Herkimer Jitty Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Or they could get all the medical and scientific data they need by tapping into the internet.

If they want data on our chemical makeup? Internet.

They want data on our psychology or our culture? Internet.

Want to experiment with our genetics? Wait for us to finish mapping it, grab the data and synthesize some.

The point is: yes, most anything that an advanced intelligent civilization wants from us, they can get at a distance. There's no need for them to park a spaceship outside someone's house or car and pluck them up. They just need patience and the ability to tap our satellites.

7. JES

JES Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

That is a very good point. And not only did we visit them, we interfered in their affairs, tried to make their cultures more similar to our own, and even interbreed with them.

This sounds familiar with some of the allegations made towards extra-terrestrials. Like I said, we could be caught up in the middle of a cold war, with at least two factions fighting for the fate of Earth, it's resources, and us. Hopefully, at least one side is a lot more civilized than the European colonists of the past, otherwise our civilization might not have very long. The fact that we have been able to maintain our governments so far, as opposed to being conquered or wiped out (which they most certainly could do) tells me that at least one side is fighting for our sake, or they just aren't ready to do us in, because they need us for some reason.

I am starting to suspect that this evidence is being ignored on purpose by those who could give it the validity it needs, either because their training involves ignoring such things that seem too unbelievable to be true, or someone is telling them not to get involved.

As for the shadowy figure, I suspect is might have been a ghost. There isn't anything to suggest extra-terrestrial involvement, such as missing time.

That said, this experience sounds like it was terrifying! I don't think I could have gone back asleep, or even stayed in the house if that happened to me. I'm certain that having someone else's company at the same time must have brought some comfort to the situation, because otherwise, if it were me, I might find a little glitch in the brain a little more preferable, to possibly living in a haunted house!

It is quite possible that they want to solve this problem of theirs as soon as possible. And there are allegations and theories that they have been visiting us for thousands of years, long before we started to map out our genetics, and they could have had the same problem even back then. So, because we weren't competent enough to provide any cooperation, they began a program, one that apparently is generations old.

This brings us to the Sumerian legend that human beings were created by higher beings in their image, to mine gold that they apparently needed, but the workers grew weary of the work themselves. Some of you probably already know of the legend of the Annunaki. It appears after our early ancestors mined enough gold for them, whoever allegedly created us were kind enough to let us go free to create a society of our own. But then there are hypothesis that they have stuck around to control the development of us as a race. This could be why they are abducting people, and why they are using them to create hybrids.

And it is impossible to influence our genetic make-up, or for them to create hybrids from a distance. I think that in their view, they are creating a new generation of beings, one that they feel is an improvement over the current Homo Sapien.

8. Gothowitz

Gothowitz Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

The Blackout over SOPA and PIPA sent them into a panic.

Drunken late-night booty-call. :techman:

9. The Green Mushroom

The Green Mushroom Commander Red Shirt

Since my wife is from Australia, she is an alien. Does it count when as being abducted by aliens if she drags me somewhere I don't want to go? And when we're in Australia, can she say that she abducts aliens when she wants to take me somewhere?

More seriously, I haven't been abducted and don't know anyone who has. Most of the people I've seen on TV who've made the claim seem to me to be slightly less than entirely trustworthy. But while I discount the possibility that aliens would travel light-years to dissect cows and redneck lower intestines, I'm not totally convinced that its impossible for aliens to be here and observing us. While I would find it to unlikely in the extreme, I could see aliens acting like those scientists in TNG who observe aliens like modern day wildlife studying scientists.

Is there a proper term for someone who goes out into the prairie and studies the critters there?

10. siskokid888

siskokid888 Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Either Quark's, or a bar on St. Mark's Place
    Damn anal probes