Halo: Season 2 - Discussion Thread

That's what you get for making an awful product. Halo as a franchise has been mishandled for years and they waited too long to make a show.

CAnBfi4.jpeg

2 seasons are enough. They should start making stories for 1-2 seasons in length, for this very expensive TV shows.

Season 2 should have been about Flood, but they dragged for to long with extra unnecessarily plots.

Well that was an utter waste of time watching it then. I wish I never started it, its all pointless now without an end

Well that was an utter waste of time watching it then. I wish I never started it, its all pointless now without an end
"Without an end"
It barely had a start. 2 seasons of meandering about avoiding the real plot.

There is potential for an excellent Fall of Reach fan edit movie in there but that's about it.

Unfortunate, but not unexpected. Season 2 was an improvement (and told the story that the first season should have covered) but season 1 was such a huge misfire that it was almost impossible to recover. Pair that with Paramount in the process of being sold, on top of the show's huge budget, and it's not surprising that it got the axe.

A show with a bad timing....
Dunno why it has become so hard to tell a story these days??
Nothing seems to be hitting the mark.

It is a sad development.

Just when they started to correct the course they pulled the plug.

It's been a long time since i experienced a mid story cancellation and it sucks every time when you get invested but it just proves that entertainment is a business first.

Oh well, at least we have the source material to fall back on.

Back