• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Giving STO Another Try

Was this in a TFO with other players or a single player mission, because in a tfo with other players you will also get team boosts from others in the team if they have team boosting buffs or traits on.

There is also the situation where certain combat zones lower everyone's level from the max 65 to something down in the 40's (or up to the 40's if they're newer players) to do play-balancing. If you're at a higher level and get downgraded in one of those zones, it's possible the weapons might be auto-nerfed. It's been a long time, can't remember clearly. I have so many upgrades and endeavor boosts now, it doesn't really matter for me anymore if something gets lowered temporarily.

So, I've googled it, and it seems that being in an active space map, sector space, or ground map makes a lot of difference to the stats being shown.
I'm keeping an eye on it but I think it's what you're both saying as well.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top