[GAME] Special Enterprise Moments | Episode-by-Episode

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Michael, Jun 2, 2009.

1. apenpaap

apenpaap Commodore Commodore

In the ENT Relaunch, that's supposed to be a "diplomatic mask" Coridanite diplomats HAVE to wear when conducting diplomacy with aliens (It was mentioned that they might even be executed if they remove it!).

Acquisition is a hilarious episode,buit the best parts are when the Ferengi try to make contact with Porthos and the part wher Trip ans Archer make the Ferengi think Archer has a vault on the ship, and Trip is betraying it's location to save his wife.

2. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

^ If you ask me, Krem went on to make a small fortune writing a classic piece of Ferengi literature called "Vulcan Love Slave". ;)

"Oasis", is an episode I shouldn't like, but I do. The haunted ship mystery appeals to me and the scene where they open an old drifting lifepod is well done. Phlox getting a decent line: "I don't think you'll be needing my services." Oh and we get to see those quilted blue leather jackets from the Pilot again, for the last time. I thought they were better than the grey Away Team ones more commonly used.

Great to see Rene Auberjonois again, even if he was in something like this last time on DS9... It's the A-plot from "Shadowplay" but with a slightly more grown up girl to act as a romantic interest for Trip. As I say, it starts off well, drawing the viewer in but ultimately covers old ground by the resolution.

Tune in next time for Quan..., I mean Enterprise... as we're "Detained" by a familiar face. :p

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  3. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Detained, huh? Hmmmm...

Malcolm as a Suliban. Hee.

Next up: Vox Sola.

4. bluedana

bluedana Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Vox Sola has two related "moments": when Trip goes into Archer's ready room to cheer him up and pulls out the Texas-Stanford game. The director does this cool thing where just as Archer's head comes up in interest, the focus shifts from foreground (Trip) to background (Archer). It's very cool. And then the later scene where the two of them are just hanging out watching the game, chilling with a beer. I like that.

Then there's the exchange where Hoshi realizes that the same Kretassian word, with different stresses, could mean "mate" and "eat." Mayweather come up with this classic:

"Well, I could see how that might cause some confusion over dinner..."

Funny.

Next, Fallen Hero

5. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

I thought it was a nice scene between V'Lar and Hoshi... and Hoshi's reaction when V'Lar remarks on how "spartan" her quarters are...

Next up: Desert Crossing. I'll be right back.

6. Thena

Thena Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Best part about "Dessert Crossing" are Trip and Archer taking their shirts off. Woo hoo! :drool:

There's a visual aid, if you need it.

Next up: Two Days and Two Nights

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  7. apenpaap

Two days and two nights is pretty bad overall, but Trip and Malcolm have a very funny dialogue when they are imprisoned in the cellar. The scene where Phlox wakes up is also hilarious.

Next up: Either Shockwave as a whole or Shockwave, part one.

8. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Shockwave I: Archer sitting in his quarters holding Porthos as he mourns dead from the mining colony. I thought it was a very touching scene.

Shockwave II is next.

9. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

Shockwave II:

One of my favorite scenes is the one at the end, where Archer goes to T'Pol's quarters and tells her "I think you put it over the top." Great banter back and forth between them ("I still don't believe in time travel." "The hell you don't.") and a nice way of showing how much Archer values T'Pol.

10. apenpaap

Carbon Creek is a pretty good episode, and my favourite scene is the last one, where Archer and Trip are all like "You just rewrote history" and T'pol tells them it was just a story.

Next: Minefield

11. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

Minefield: I loved Malcolm primping before entering the captain's mess and his discomfort at breakfast. I also really liked at Archer recognized Malcolm's awkwardness and went along with talking about what Reed wanted to discuss.

eta: next up, the popular Dead Stop.

12. Thena

Thena Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dead Stop, otherwise known as the episode where Travis takes off his shirt. I could stare at his shoulders all day. :drool:

But I did like the Minefield/Dead Stop combination. It was almost a precursor of the extended storylines that you saw in season 3 and the arcs of season 4. Season 2 seemed to get off to a promising start and just floundered after these eps.

Next up is A Night In Sickbay.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2009
  13. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

T'Pol telling Archer off while she whips his butt on the treadmill.

Next up: Marauders.

14. LeadHead

LeadHead Director of Comedy Premium Member

Loved the moment when Hoshi showed the colonists how to aim better. Malcolm had the "I think I'm in love" look on his face. I always wish they had done something with that.

Next up: The Seventh.

15. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

:censored: Every time I come in for a turn it's a sucky episode!!

I'll pass because the only thing special IMO in The Seventh is the closing credits.

16. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic Mom's little girl Moderator

"The Seventh":

Travis got to do something!

And I like the scene where T'Pol finally stuns the bad guy.

Next: "The Communicator."

17. LeadHead

LeadHead Director of Comedy Premium Member

Easy, The Best Phase Pistol Battle ever.

Next: Singularity

18. apenpaap

I love Singularity, but the best scene is the one where Hoshi is obsessing over her cooking, and a redshirt comes in, reminding her that it has to be served, and she screams at him.

19. Lady Conqueror

Lady Conqueror Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Vanishing Point

I really liked the end scene with Archer reassuring Hoshi. He was so sweet.

Precious Cargo next

20. apenpaap

I like the scene where they're annoying each other in the escape pod.

Next: The catwalk