[GAME] Special Enterprise Moments | Episode-by-Episode

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Michael, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Vulcan Princess

Vulcan Princess Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

When we first get a glimpse of Elizabeth. It was heartwarming and chilling all at once.

Next up: "Terra Prime"

2. LeadHead

LeadHead Director of Comedy Premium Member

Hoshi in Command of Enterprise, the ships most nervous character stands up and takes charge. Also, it was a nice touch that Paxton was a hypocrite, hate mongers always are.

That's it right? We all voted to remove the next one from Canon?

3. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Let me do the honors...

The Are The Voyages

Opening scene, when Travis asks Hoshi something about her returning to Brazil. Yep, it was nice to hear Travis do an opening line, and mention the glorious jewl of South America, the land of samba and gorgeous women. Some great writing on Braga's part in that scene.

Next up: Oh, wait...

4. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

"The Interregnum", a metaphysical odyssey set in 2006. It involves a hot-shot bunch of Hollywood screenwriters who, frustrated by a complex chronology, decide they can't be bothered with a prequel no more and so create a whole new universe of absurd proportions. Meanwhile back at Leslie Moonves' fortress of doom, storm clouds are gathering as workers on less than minimum wage set about doing what no Romulan, Xindi or Suliban fleet could ever acheive... completely dismantle and crush the Enterprise NX-01 with a bulldozer they hired for the day. :scream:

Given CBS' love for ratings and Reality TV, I'm surprised they didn't just broadcast that. With some fan sobbing his heart out in one corner of a 'picture-in-picture'.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  5. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Wait, what about "Debugging Entry?" :D

6. apenpaap

apenpaap Commodore Commodore

Debugging Entry:
    I really like the double-"g". It gives the whole thing such a cool look. The "y" at the end is daring, but I like it none the less.

Next up: 42

7. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

The scene where Travis hooks up with Amanda Cole and she calls him Trip during...

Up Next: The Color Blue

8. bluedana

bluedana Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Just wanted to say that this whole exercise was very fun, hearing people's best moments and getting inspired to watch the whole series again. Thanks, NCC-1701 for suggesting it.

9. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Combo breaker...:shifty:

[aw, who cares, HR gonna kill this thread any second now anyway... :lol:]

10. HopefulRomantic

HopefulRomantic hyperpolypyroferricist Moderator

So sad to run out of episodes. :( I really enjoyed this thread too.

I'll be happy to keep it open if y'all want to run through the series again. I mean, there was only one "best moment" shared per episode. And if you don't comment on the same episode this time through, we'll get a whole new set of "best moments." :) What do you think?

11. Mach5

Mach5 Admiral Admiral

Meh, I think the risk of deja vu is to great... I'm out...

12. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It won't hurt anything to keep it open, HR. There was a lull for a week or two and this thread dropped completely off the map, only to return. For instance, I didn't get to say anything about Season 4. Just see what happens. A few of us are doing "Broken Bow" line-by-line. I can always come up with something good to say about that to kick the thread off again.

13. Count Zero

Count Zero No nation but procrastination Moderator

Me, too. It's been a long time since I watched any ENT so my memory is pretty hazy on most episodes but I'll rewatch the series soon with a friend and thus will be able to come up with some more moments that stood out to me. So I'm in favour of HR's suggestion.