Funniest episode of stargate sg-1

funniest episode of sg-1 by the experts.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just read over my first post, sorry if that sounds a little a-hole-ish.

S'okay. I'm just sayin' those are my write-ins.

The reason "200" was so funny was that the writers were trying to outdo "Wormhole X-treme", the 100th episode. The little guy with the glasses and the script where "everything must inevitably explode" was the guy who "created" the WX TV series depicted in that ep.

As for "The Other Guys", it was a show depicting the lesser lights in a series with big strapping heroes...years before Will Farrell and Mark Wahlberg stole the plot. (And the ep was light-years funnier than that movie...)

I can't add it to the poll or add another poll sry. but we can have a second thread when this poll ends and put 100th and other guys against the winner of this one.

Getting close. just three votes and 200 is ahead.

was family ties even funny? Because that doesn't have any votes. I thought Urgo was annoying but atleast that has 3 votes.

SG-1 was fundamentally a comedy. Did anyone think Hathor was meant as sirius scifi? That's why the show has so many pure comedy episodes. And why episodes like Hathor were even made.

Moebius and Citizen Joe should have been on the list.

It might be easy to read the silly, sexist theatrics that take place in "Hathor" as comedy, but judging from the way the writers were so embarrassed by the episode, I think it's a bit of a reach to say that it was intended to be a comedy.

It might be easy to read the silly, sexist theatrics that take place in "Hathor" as comedy, but judging from the way the writers were so embarrassed by the episode, I think it's a bit of a reach to say that it was intended to be a comedy.
Oh, was that a requirement, they had to intend the episode to be funny ;)

Hathor surely must have been intended as light-hearted risque romp. The low grade sex farce that came out can be forgiven if you've gotten to like the show, but it's nothing to be proud of. Which I'm glad to hear they aren't. I think they intended some of that stuff to play like, for example, the body switching horseplay in Holiday.

If you don't like the show, Hathor surely is even worse than Emancipation, which is merely stodgy.

Heroes Part 1 and Part 2, Season 7 hands down...

Favorite part: Daniel running from the camera... Like he didnt know how to act since the interview wasn't part of a scripted show!

Part 1, yes, is pretty funny. But Part 2? Don't think I laughed once. They take the story in a very serious direction in Part 2.

Part 1, yes, is pretty funny. But Part 2? Don't think I laughed once. They take the story in a very serious direction in Part 2.
Isn't that the episode where Janet is trying to save the seriously injured guy who's having a baby girl?

Back