Funniest episode of stargate sg-1

funniest episode of sg-1 by the experts.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KJbushway

Commodore
What is the funniest episode in your opinion from sg-1.

I happen the think its the one where Teal'c and O'neill had the re-occuring days. The anciet time machine.

Didn't really follow SG1 that much, but Window Of Opportunity does stick out. Groundhog Day episode par excellence.

i kinda liked the 200th episode. while the skits throughout that episode were funny, i liked the lines in between them. there was the part where sam was explaining why the gate won't work and when she finishes wally asks her to repeat it to which she replies "...no!" that was funny. also i liked the whole puppet skit.

200 is easily the funniest episode. It has more laugh out loud moments than any other episode, particular if you get all of the in-jokes.

It is a shame that Atlantis and SGU were never able to approach the level of comedy that was in SG-1.

^ they never would of. SGA and SGU were far more serious, but had small comedy like the purple fruit, which I didn't get at first.

i kinda liked the 200th episode. while the skits throughout that episode were funny, i liked the lines in between them. there was the part where sam was explaining why the gate won't work and when she finishes wally asks her to repeat it to which she replies "...no!" that was funny. also i liked the whole puppet skit.
200 is easily the funniest episode. It has more laugh out loud moments than any other episode, particular if you get all of the in-jokes.

It is a shame that Atlantis and SGU were never able to approach the level of comedy that was in SG-1.

200, definitely. :techman:

Another vote for 200, lots of inside jokes for the fans. Wormhole Extreme had some good moments too.

I loved this dialogue from Family Ties:

JACEK
It's no wonder. I don't mind telling you, I'm a little disappointed in this facility. I was expecting more.
[Carter looks around the lab and then nods her head in agreement.]
CARTER
Well, at times, so do we. But the truth is the Stargate Program just doesn't get the support it used to from the people in charge.
JACEK
Why not?
[Carter opens her mouth to respond, but Lee interrupts.]
LEE
Eureka! One down, twelve to go!​
[Lee claps his hands in delight and looks at Carter and Jacek before turning back to his own work.]
JACEK
That's too bad. Because after all your Stargate program has accomplished for this network of planets, I would think the decision makers would show it the respect it deserves.
CARTER
(shrugging)
Yeah.

Window Of Opportunity got my vote. One of the funniest episodes of SG-1. It was followed closely by 200, which I also loved.

Sean

Back