We're now into the final quarter of 2026 (good lord...), and with the coming of October means it's Star Trek: Prodigy month! Well, with a slight detour first...
Drawing 797 / 2026 Artwork 95: Akane Tendo holds Ranma Saotome in her lap while he's in cat mode, from Ranma 1/2.
Drawing 798 / 2026 Artwork 96: Dal R'El of the USS Protostar, from Star Trek: Prodigy.
EVA-Trek Production Update:
Second draft revisions have been completed for the entirety of season four, along with some spot changes to add in a small runner throughout. This month, I'm taking a short pause on production for season four to put in some work on breaking the stories for season five. The story arc document for EVA-Trek's final season is already up to seventy-four pages, with about a third of the season left to do detailed story breaks. I'd wager the document will hit nearly 200 pages by the time I lock it and start on production later this year.
Drawing 797 / 2026 Artwork 95: Akane Tendo holds Ranma Saotome in her lap while he's in cat mode, from Ranma 1/2.
Drawing 798 / 2026 Artwork 96: Dal R'El of the USS Protostar, from Star Trek: Prodigy.
EVA-Trek Production Update:
Second draft revisions have been completed for the entirety of season four, along with some spot changes to add in a small runner throughout. This month, I'm taking a short pause on production for season four to put in some work on breaking the stories for season five. The story arc document for EVA-Trek's final season is already up to seventy-four pages, with about a third of the season left to do detailed story breaks. I'd wager the document will hit nearly 200 pages by the time I lock it and start on production later this year.