For years I saw posts about the generations uniforms thst were never used, forcing the cast and background actors to wear what was available but i also wondered if the same could be said about the way the brodge set was designed in adding the side stations.
I always thought the stools weren't practical and while the side stations were cool it seemed like they were just kind of crammed in without any thought of a wider ramp for the cast. Except for when spiner removes a panel along one of the side ststions I always thought the intent was to have the starions have pull out chairs similar to the ones used during the series.
Who knows, to me it just seems like the whole set was thrown together on a rushed deadline, a tight budget, and a "let's send her off in style as long as she's crashing" reasoning.
I always thought the stools weren't practical and while the side stations were cool it seemed like they were just kind of crammed in without any thought of a wider ramp for the cast. Except for when spiner removes a panel along one of the side ststions I always thought the intent was to have the starions have pull out chairs similar to the ones used during the series.
Who knows, to me it just seems like the whole set was thrown together on a rushed deadline, a tight budget, and a "let's send her off in style as long as she's crashing" reasoning.