DS9 Forum Welcome Thread: Hello fellow Niners!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine' started by Disillusioned, May 30, 2009.

1. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon *Not Really Savage Moderator

As a new member you may not have editing privileges yet. I can the post for you if you like. Which part would you like in spoiler code?

2. feral.cherub

feral.cherub Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

a glorified strip mall on a space station
    Everything after

"l ike the 'seediness' of DS9 and the moral ambiguity of some of it's characters. It was interesting to watch the characters grow."

I guess. Not sure how much else needs to be spoilered after that for a welcome thread. Thanks!
    FC

3. Gavian

Gavian Cadet Newbie

Hi as you can see I'm new here.
    I am hooked on DS9, the atmosphere is perfect and characters fit in so well. To be honest I just discovered this gem of a show but I'm sure I'm going to like the complete series. Voyager is also cool but DS9 is the best.

4. feral.cherub

Welcome Gavian. I'm sure you will love the complete series. I'm on my second binge on Netflix right now.
    Probably Voyaget next. The first shows were making me restless, plus Janeway's voice and my ears don't play well together. Guess I could turn sound off and just use captioning...or adapt. Lol.

5. Brussels_Dragon

Brussels_Dragon Cadet Newbie

Hi you all,

I new to the board, i already was present on Reddit Star Trek groups, those a great, but Reddit isn't that easy to follow than a regular board.
    So i came here, i used to be a member of the Star Trek board of the official site, but that one is gone.
    In the trek universe DS9 is my favorite, although TNG was the first trek i saw.

English isn't my native language so forgive me the stupid grammar errors.

feral.cherub and Kilana2 like this.
  6. Savage Dragon

Savage Dragon *Not Really Savage Moderator

Don't worry, there are plenty of native English speakers here with bad grammar, myself included!

Welcome aboard! :beer:

7. feral.cherub

Welcome to the board, Brussels_Dragon. Hope you enjoy yourself!