Yes.
oh ok
Yes.
When the Tender goes out it will say how many episodes and when they're expected to be broadcast.
Never heard of him.

It's not just you, I've never heard of him either.Never heard of him.
Make that three of us.It's not just you, I've never heard of him either.
My first Doonesbury collection was titled He's Never Heard of You, Either. (It was about John Anderson's 1980 campaign.) I'm certain Chris Hoy has never of none of us, either.It's not just you, I've never heard of him either.

I've heard of John Anderson...but only because of Doonesbury.My first Doonesbury collection was titled He's Never Heard of You, Either. (It was about John Anderson's 1980 campaign.) I'm certain Chris Hoy has never of none of us, either.![]()
I've never heard of the guy either, and I'm Scottish. What's going on with him, is he the next Doctor? How does that work given everything?
SIR CHRIS HOY IS NOT CANON!!!Common Wealth Games advert, not a real Doctor.
Not a sports fan and don't really watch commonwealth or Olympics, but I have (Though Brit so ymmvI get that Americans wouldn't have heard of him since he's an Olympic Cyclist but I'm mystified how any Scot or even Brit wouldn't of.
Anyway he's arguably our greatest ever Olympian, at the least top 5. Very sadly he announced in 2024 he has terminal cancer and yet he's still raising lots of money for charity and doing promo for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow where the cycling events will be held in the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome.
) even before all the charity work.We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.