• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Doctor Who 3.0 News

From the point they pick who the new show-runner is, it will be at the very earliest, a year before we see anything tangible. There is no chance they picked this magical saviour two years ago and we get season three tomorrow.
 
I've never heard of the guy either, and I'm Scottish. What's going on with him, is he the next Doctor? How does that work given everything?
 
I get that Americans wouldn't have heard of him since he's an Olympic Cyclist but I'm mystified how any Scot or even Brit wouldn't of.

Anyway he's arguably our greatest ever Olympian, at the least top 5. Very sadly he announced in 2024 he has terminal cancer and yet he's still raising lots of money for charity and doing promo for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow where the cycling events will be held in the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome.
 
I get that Americans wouldn't have heard of him since he's an Olympic Cyclist but I'm mystified how any Scot or even Brit wouldn't of.

Anyway he's arguably our greatest ever Olympian, at the least top 5. Very sadly he announced in 2024 he has terminal cancer and yet he's still raising lots of money for charity and doing promo for the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow where the cycling events will be held in the Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome.
Not a sports fan and don't really watch commonwealth or Olympics, but I have (Though Brit so ymmv :) ) even before all the charity work.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top