Bring back Star Trek: Enterprise

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Raj, Jul 18, 2020.

?

Do you want Star Trek: Enterprise back?

1. Yes (Please sign the petition)

26 vote(s)
    47.3%
  2. No (If you want, please explain why)

21 vote(s)
    38.2%
  3. Maybe (If you want, please explain why)

5 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Other (If you want, please explain why)

3 vote(s)
    5.5%
  1. TimeIsAPredator

TimeIsAPredator Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Will he be in bondage gear all the time like the other MU characters?
    I know plenty want to see that

2. Orphalesion

Orphalesion Commodore Commodore

But regular Trip was already an asshole and a dumbass, would à change to his mirror-universe self really be that jarring?

3. ChristopherPike

ChristopherPike Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I find it more feasible to turn the only slightly questionable moral character of Mirror Trip - sleazy, scarred, more aggressive - into a hero by the series finale... than devoting a whole spin-off to a mass murder like Georgiou. But there yo go. We've moved beyond finding redemption for anti-heroes and gone straight to defending the indefensible. They got the harder task eventually on Section 31 as a show, unless the old adage about a leopard never changing their spots is true, and the real Roddenberry inspirational human to be found among whoever her supporting crew are.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    ialfan likes this.
  4. Leathco

Leathco Commander Red Shirt

What I am hoping for is a few Enterprise cast member cameos.....Season 3 of Discovery has a chance of this. Bring up Admiral Mayweather being involved in covering up the spore drive or something (poor guy went so long without a promotion it'd be great to see him shoot up the ranks) or show T'Pol being involved with the plans for building Discovery in some way. Phlox could be referenced in methods to cultivate the spores. Plenty of spaces for cameos, even if the cameo is just a photo on a viewscreen.

5. STEPhon IT

STEPhon IT Commodore Commodore

With all due respect, I would love to see these characters be seen in a positive light in any sort of special appearance episode. It's just not kind for the new producers to shit on the old characters just to make the new characters --DISCO and it's spinoffs-- look better. I loved how Nimoy was handled in every incarnation of Spock he appeared in; he was clever, inventive, smart and still looked like the Spock I remembered. Nimoy gets a lot credit to have such a personal investment in the Spock character so the new writers don't put a negative spin on him.

6. sekundant

sekundant Fleet Captain Premium Member

[Here I want to say something off-topic.. It is wonderful to see how cool and mature ENT fans are. :adore: Someone comes to fan forum, calls one of the fan favorite character- not only ENT character, but acc. to some surveys all time Trek fav character- "an asshole and a dumbass" without giving any reason. Aaand no one cares or answers. I love you guys! :luvlove: ]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    MFB likes this.
  7. Dukhat

Dukhat Vice Admiral Admiral

I only called Mirror Trip an asshole. Just like every other person from the Mirror universe. Because, well, the whole point of that universe was that the characters were the exact opposite of their prime universe counterparts.

8. sekundant

I didn't mind you @Dukhat , not this time. Continue to read following entries after yours.

9. Dukhat

“Not this time?” Did I say something in the past to offend you?

10. sekundant

We had some disagreements, which are totally normal. Sometimes I found your articulation a little bit strange but I didn't feel myself offended.
    Nevertheless, I said off-topic and it should stay so, we have another topic here. If needed, my message option is open.

11. Dukhat

Oh, ok. No harm no foul. It’s all good :beer:

sekundant likes this.
  12. Raj

Raj Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Prime universe Trip was not an asshole and a dumbass. There is plenty of proof, which support this.

13. Raj

921 supporters have signed the petition. We are very close to 1,000 signatures. #BringBackStarTrekEnterprise #StarTrekEnterprise #StrengthInNumbers.

14. Dukhat

So, just out of curiosity, what happens when the petition hits 1,000?

15. Raj

Next goal, try to reach 1, 250 then 1,500 etc. Would be great if hundreads or thousands of people signed it. The signature signing is slowly increasing in speed at the moment.

16. 1001001

1001001 Very Stable Genius Moderator

Everyone who signed turns into a salamander.

Orphalesion and Dukhat like this.
  17. sekundant

Wrong franchise 1001001, it is not for VOY ;)

18. Raj

930 people have signed the petition. We only need 70 more signatures to reach 1,000.

#BringBackStarTrekEnterprise #StarTrekEnterprise #StrengthInNumbers

19. Lt.Smokey

Lt.Smokey Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

ENT is the least likely to ever get a reprisal of any kind and it's frankly the one I would least want to see, personally. But I don't discourage anyone making their voices heard.

20. fireproof78

fireproof78 Fleet Admiral Admiral

I will be curious to see what comes of it, even if I find little to want reprising.