Spoilers Arrow - Season 6

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by dahj, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Phoenix219

Phoenix219 Commodore Commodore

Isn't Bronze Tiger dead?

Another Flashpoint aftereffect?

2. Enterprise is Great

Enterprise is Great Vice Admiral Admiral

3. dahj

dahj Vice Admiral Admiral

It was merely a setback. ;)

4. dahj

Season 7 Trailer:

5. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

So they stuck him in prison with all the people he's sent there?

:shrug:Seems clever.

6. dahj

He's not stuck in there with them.
    They're stuck in there with HIM!
    ;)

Snaploud, Nerys Myk and Jax like this.
  7. Enterprise is Great

It looks like they're doing a version of the Supermax Green Arrow movie that was in development hell a few years back.

8. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

If so, it's not without precedent, since season 1 of The Flash was loosely based on the unmade Flash movie script that Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim co-wrote with Michael Green back in 2010. Although the Escape from Super Max script was from David Goyer and Justin Marks, so there are no writers in common with the Arrow staff. So the similarities will probably be more cursory.

9. tomalak301

tomalak301 Fleet Admiral Admiral

I really liked the Arrow trailer. Hopefully with a new writing staff we might see some freshness brought to the series. Also, Amell is looking good with the somewhat shaved head. I'm not looking forward to seeing Diaz again though.

10. thribs

thribs Vice Admiral Admiral

Watching Crisis on Earth X again and noticed that when Kara mentioned her cousin, Earth X Ollie looked startled by that reference. Maybe on Earth X, Superman was a hero and Ollie was his Lex Luthor. Maybe he’s a prisoner on that Earth.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  11. Mage

Mage Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

No one is. It's such a pity that an actor with clear presence on screen was wasted on such a boring character. He could have been so much, and in the end, he was nothing more than a sad bully with a bit too much power. Ra's was a better villian. Hell, Darhk was a better villian!!!

12. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

There's a new showrunner this season, right? Well, promoted from within, but still, it might lead to some new approaches to the writing. So maybe they'll find a way to make Diaz more interesting, and worthy of Kirk Acevedo's talents.

I dunno, though -- it was really kind of appropriate that the main villain was underwhelming, since the real "big bad" of last season was the team's internal conflict.

Anyway, I'm curious to know where they're taking Black Siren next. The recent "Hero Training" teaser The CW released included Black Siren along with the other characters, so does that mean they're counting her as a hero now? Or am I reading too much into a promotional contrivance?

13. thribs

thribs Vice Admiral Admiral

Black Siren becoming a hero is a logical choice. Perhaps her and Ollie will hook up by the end.

14. Marc

Marc Fleet Admiral Premium Member

For Canadian viewers it looks like Arrow is moving to Space which could be good news for those who can't get CTV2 and it's crappy SD picture quality.

15. The Realist

The Realist Vice Admiral Admiral

Personally, I ship Ollie and Supergirl. (Not entirely kidding, though there's no onscreen basis for it and it won't ever happen -- details which discouraged no shipper ever.)

16. dahj

[​IMG]

The Realist likes this.
  17. Mark_Nguyen

Mark_Nguyen Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That's basically my wife's reaction whenever she watches Amell on the salmon ladder. :P

What's the source of that gif? I'm guessing some BTS interview from last year's crossover - they're on the waverider set.

Mark

18. dahj

It's from this:

Mark_Nguyen likes this.
  19. Enterprise is Great

20. Nerys Myk

Nerys Myk A Spock and a smile Premium Member

She's gone Punk