Your latest purchases, cont.

Treated myself to a rather delicious crayfish salad this evening... :)

I think I've been fairly frugal recently. Nothing big-ticket/major for a while.

A new rear bumper.

7410002038_8c19de6a18_z.jpg

Dennis is one step away from being in a HARDCASTLE & McCORMICK remake. Sweet ride, bro.

Thanks. I'm thrilled to have her.

Yeah, the weather here has been beautiful - maybe one rainy day in the last month.

There's actually a little more work that has to be done to replace a parking sensor in the back, but the mechanic reassembled her for me because he knew I was taking a trip this weekend. Great guy.

7410002044_caef140d34_z.jpg

7410002210_2da916103a_z.jpg

Groceries... but they had cherries so I bought some which I put in a jar and covered with Maraschino (those I didn't eat on my way home anyway).

A new shower curtain liner, to replace the previous mildew-resistant one (which was covered with mildew). :vulcan:

A new shower curtain liner, to replace the previous mildew-resistant one (which was covered with mildew). :vulcan:

I used to tape (!) plastic carrier bags together for disposable shower curtains. Haven't done that in years though; Ikea has (plastic-foil) shower curtains so cheap I don't even bother any more... Sometimes I decorate them with speed-markers though :lol:

I used to tape (!) plastic carrier bags together for disposable shower curtains. Haven't done that in years though; Ikea has (plastic-foil) shower curtains so cheap I don't even bother any more... Sometimes I decorate them with speed-markers though :lol:
:lol: Well, the mildew-resistant curtain cost $10 and didn't resist the mildew, so I replaced it with one that cost $2.99. I figure three of those will last at least as long as the expensive one, and I can just throw them away when they start looking grungy without feeling too wasteful.

Just ordered this cross stitch chart:
il_570xN342825788.jpg

It's a different designer than the one I usually buy from, but they're the only one with Avengers so far.

The Art of The Avengers book. Found it at Books a Million today- amazon.com had a 1-3 month shipping estimate. Glad the local shop had it, even though it cost a little more. Can't wait to look through it!

Also ordered another Hawkeye action figure, a little smaller and less elaborate than the Diamond Select Hawkeye I'm still waiting for, but still nice. It should arrive tomorrow. :)

Back