Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by luckysurfer, Mar 31, 2017.
one of my favorites is the pool hustling vulcan in episode "carbon creek" wish i had his skills!
"This is Captain Archer! Remember us!? As you can see our weapons are back online.... You're outgunned!"
Any time Shran came to help Archer or back up the Enterprise in a battle. I wish the series had more time to develop that friendship, I really liked Shran.
ShuttlePod One (quite possibly my favorite episode of season 1 next to The Andorian Incident). Reed and Tucker get drunk sharing a bottle of Bourbon leading to Reed confessing he finds T'Pol attractive -- particularly her "bum" as the Brits refer to the posterior
"The Andorian Mining Consortium runs from no one."
This. Especially at about 1:31...
The end of "Azati Prime" where the Enterprise is completely trashed and T'Pol just freezes up in the captain's chair.
One of my favorite scenes Fron Enterprise is of T'Pol from Shockwave part 2 telling off Soval and the Vulcan High command about wanting to end Enterprise's mission. And that they were the one sin the wrong not Starfleet.
Pretty much the whole episode, but especially the "bridge separation sequence".
What a great thread!
Yes! I loved this bit so much I immortalized it in an avatar back in the day.
One of my favourites is from Babel One where the Andorians have all been locked up and Shran needs Talas to distract their MACO guards. So Talas starts making the moves on Richards, talking up how Andorian women can have one last fling before the wedding and is he interested. And I thought for sure they were going to have him say "yeah sure" and I was groaning how it'd be some BS way to move the plot along. BUT he says "no" and then they just punch on for a bit. It was a really good fight scene!
Another great scene from "Babel One" - Hoshi teaching Archer to insult like a Tellarite.
“I said, 'You're an ugly bastard.'”
The dropkick from the 30th century scene from Shockwave part 2.
The final scene of the finale Terra Prime. Trip telling T'Pol that it was a flawed cloning process that caused Elizabeth to die and that in the future a Human and a Vulcan could have a child.
The opening teaser to Twilight is high up there along with the destruction of the bridge later in the episode.
Mirror Darkly-T'Pol-Hoshi fight, the opening trailer, Bakula's overacting "great men are conquerors".
The ferengi being confused about dogs, the Borg scene at the beginning of regeneration.
The kir'shara hologram-you really felt Vulcan society was about to change.
I thought the destruction of the bridge in "Twilight" was the most shocking sequence in the whole of 'Trek', moreso than the 1701 burning up on re-entry in TSFS.
"Fresh scenery for Mr. Bacula!"
S3: 24. "Zero Hour" when T'Pol tells Trip her age.
"I can't believe you told me that"
(edited for sheer pointlessness)
Two things that stick out for me in "The Expanse"
1. When Enterprise was saved by the Intrepid and Starfleet's home fleet from Duras. If anything, it makes me glad the show remembers there is an actual organization than any of that "we got 1 ship" deal Trek often finds itself in. I always thought Ramirez is a badass with that save.
2. When Archer has enough of Duras' crap when dealing with bigger things at hand and decides to show that by means of the Enterprise's new torpedoes.
- In "The Expanse" when Duras shows up again and tells Archer to "surrender, or be destroyed" and Archer just replies "go to hell!"
- When T'Les asks Trip if he's going to tell T'Pol that he's in love with her in "Home" and he admits that he is. Also, in the next scene when T'Pol kisses Trip on the cheek as she is headed to the alter. Really solid stuff after an up and down start to their romance storyline in season 3.
- In "Two Days & Two Nights" when a groggy Phlox is brought out of hibernation too early to treat Travis, who has been injured. Phlox says they need Regulan blood worms to reduce the inflamation, then contacts the bridge and tells them to "SET A COURSE FOR REGULUS, MAXIMUM WARP!"
- When Archer tells Shran in "Babel One" that "there's no reason our people can't become allies" and Shran agrees. Seemed like the pay-off after 3 seasons of beating around the bush with the whole respect/rivals dynamic the two had going on up to that point.
- When Trip and Malcolm are trapped on the Romulan drone ship and Malcolm asks Trip what his intentions are now that T'Pol's marriage to Koss has been dissolved. Trip responds by asking "Who are you, her father?" Which was exactly what I was thinking the first time I watched the episode.
- Pretty much any of the scenes where Trip is in command of Enterprise during the Kir'Shara arc. They did an episode in season 1 where Trip was portrayed as being a bumbling and timid acting Captain, so it was nice to see him portrayed as an effective commanding officer under trying circumstances.
The kiss in the corridor when T'Pol wants to persuade Trip to not return to Columbia. The first time I watched that it was a pleasant surprise
I agree with Nyota rules that's one of my favorite Trip and T'pol scenes from the entire series.
Separate names with a comma.