Who Would You Get a Crush On?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Mojochi, Mar 29, 2018.

1. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

There is literally no detail on that MSD. It must be before all the ducks and other silliness were put in.

2. jaime

jaime Vice Admiral Admiral

They usually cover that up for shots where it might show. I think it was always in there from the beginning,

3. TribbleFeeder

TribbleFeeder Rear Admiral Premium Member

I’m in that 1% too. I honestly really felt bad for him. He had so much potential as a kid. And he was so sweet! The writers didn’t know how/want to develop him into an adult character though. It was really unfortunate.

Twilight Phoenix likes this.
  4. Twilight Phoenix

Twilight Phoenix Captain Captain

Yeah, I was disappointed at how he turned out and left Starfleet. But the path he chose is original and far greater than Starfleet...so...who knows ?

TribbleFeeder likes this.
  5. TribbleFeeder

True, but doesn’t he end up in Star Fleet after all?

6. Mojochi

Mojochi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Only as a throwaway cameo at a wedding, but if you think about it, wouldn't having someone with his talents in the role of some low ranking officer be a monumental waste? The dude can literally exist outside of time. He needs to be exploring the vast unknown possibilities of existence, like Q mentions in the finale, not cleaning out some starship's plasma grid

7. TribbleFeeder

That’s a good point for sure. I guess you’re right, I was just really surprised because I always saw him as eventually having his own ship.