Whiskey Cavalier (ABC series)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Nerroth, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Nerroth

Nerroth Commodore Commodore

Apologies if there is a pre-existing thread for this series,, but I was wondering who else has been watching the new series Whiskey Cavalier:

It's on ABC in the US and on CTV in Canada.

Personally, I found it a bit slow to get into at first, but the show has been steadily growing on me as it progresses.

And for anyone wondering, this is its opening song:

2. The Wormhole

The Wormhole Admiral Admiral

Been watching since the premiere and really enjoy it. The episodes are really fun and it has a great cast.

3. Forbin

Forbin Admiral Admiral

I would be watching it if I had time. I mostly enjoyed the premiere, and I love Lauren Cohan. Unfortunately, it wasn't QUITE enjoyable enough to make me bump other stuff i want to watch.

4. Aragorn

Aragorn Admiral Admiral

It's a tongue and cheek show where none of the spycraft holds any water and they're just trying to have fun. I would say the tone is like if they tried to make Chuck more grounded and realistic, but only reached the level of Castle.

Most of the shooting is done in Prague with stops in other countries here and there, which is why it looks so different. If this show gets renewed, I wonder if they'll keep it at 13 episodes or shoot a full 22 overseas.