Spoilers Where should Star Trek go next?

Personally I just want a direct follow up to Picard. I enjoy the TOS era but in terms of live action I think the TNG/DS9 era gets too little focus since VOY ended, even with Picard.

I want to see the 80s/90s races (Bajorans, Cardassians, Changelings, Trill, Ferengi, Bolians, etc.) get some more live action focus and doing a follow up would be a good place for that. I'd take that over spinning off Discovery, even though S4 was the best season so far.

Personally I just want a direct follow up to Picard. I enjoy the TOS era but in terms of live action I think the TNG/DS9 era gets too little focus since VOY ended, even with Picard.

I want to see the 80s/90s races (Bajorans, Cardassians, Changelings, Trill, Ferengi, Bolians, etc.) get some more live action focus and doing a follow up would be a good place for that. I'd take that over spinning off Discovery, even though S4 was the best season so far.

Star Trek series by century:

23rd Century: Seasons 1 & 2 of Discovery, Strange New Worlds.

24th Century: The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Lower Decks, Prodigy, Season 1 of Picard

25th Century: Season 2 & 3 of Picard, Legacy

32nd Century: Discover Seasons 3-5 and Star Fleet Academy.

Unknown Section 31 (technically a streaming movie).

So Legacy will technically follow the era immediately after the TNG/DS9/Voy era.

You know what? Fuck the federation. I wanna see a trek show about the dark side of the galaxy. Not section 31(michelle yeoh cant act for shit. The oscars dont mean shit).

I want a show about a crew who are criminals wanted by the federation. Their ship should be a stolen starfleet ship, but that's just one of the many reasons why they're wanted. And they have to not only survive being hunted by the federation. But they have to navigate the criminal underworld. Make friends in the right places. To stay alive. They know that their names can never be cleared. So they take no prisoners. Especially not star fleet. Completely episodic format. No serialized story. Just the recurring theme of survival. I'd love for more criminal underworld stories. Like in picard s3 with worf and rafi.

(michelle yeoh cant act for shit.
Off to a fine start today,

I want a show about a crew who are criminals wanted by the federation. Their ship should be a stolen starfleet ship, but that's just one of the many reasons why they're wanted. And they have to not only survive being hunted by the federation. But they have to navigate the criminal underworld. Make friends in the right places. To stay alive. They know that their names can never be cleared. So they take no prisoners. Especially not star fleet. Completely episodic format. No serialized story. Just the recurring theme of survival. I'd love for more criminal underworld stories. Like in picard s3 with worf and rafi.

An inspiration for the next generation of scientists and engineers, to be sure.

I want the Time Cops. The USS Relativity. Those people. Every week a different paradox to prevent. We get to see the Federation's future and potential futures and some nostalgic past bits. They are NEVER to go to Ye Olde England though, enough of that crap.

You know what? Fuck the federation. I wanna see a trek show about the dark side of the galaxy. Not section 31(michelle yeoh cant act for shit. The oscars dont mean shit).

Nope.

340536298-1356470438477436-5377845449109030595-n.jpg

Back