What's next for the Lit Verse

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by adamisme, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Josh Kelton

Josh Kelton Commander Red Shirt

It was covered in one of the DC TNG comics.

Greg Cox likes this.
  2. Stevil2001

Stevil2001 Vice Admiral Admiral

Also wasn't there an SNW short story about it? I can't figure out which one looking at lists, maybe I made it up.

3. Brendan Moody

Brendan Moody Vice Admiral Admiral

You’re thinking of E. Catherine Tobler’s story “Flash Point” from the fourth volume.

4. Stevil2001

Stevil2001 Vice Admiral Admiral

Thanks! I didn't pick up volume IV, so I didn't look at its table of contents. I wonder how I knew this then...

5. Brendan Moody

Brendan Moody Vice Admiral Admiral

6. Smiley

Smiley Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I want to commend everyone on this board for being very respectful on the whole in discussions about the litverse and its fate. Eight years later, there are still people determined to be pests on Star Wars social media about Legends stories.

Are either of those Garon II stories worth reading, or am I better off keeping that as a "noodle incident" in my head?

Jedi Ben and WarpTenLizard like this.
  7. WarpTenLizard

WarpTenLizard Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I've just had a marvelous thought. Since "Full Circle" has been undone, that means that Kristen Beyer can kill Christie Golden's OCs all over again! This time, I propose that they all go down in one epic montage, intercut with Miral Paris's Klingon Baptism.

Okay, sadistic humor aside, it would be interesting to see what some of these novel-specific characters--from all authors--might do in the new timeline. Dr. Kaz, Afsarah Eden, and Aytar Gwyn are the three I'd especially like to see. It'd be even better if some of these characters made it onscreen, into "Prodigy."