What is your one favourite game ever?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Wicca who Wonta, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Islander

Islander Commodore Commodore

The almighty DOS, that's right. 640K was definetely enough! :lol:

I was more a Privateer fan, however. I was playing that with a Thrustmaster F22 HOTAS. Every possible function programmed in...

X-COM 2:TFTD, actually. Same pricinples but with more functionality and a hell lot harder. So many nights wasted...

YEAH! That's my best too. I don't think I ever seen anything remotely close to this in terms of playability, content and overall fun. I still go back to it from time to time even if I almost know every step by heart.

Another pretty good game that I discovered along with a SNES emulator is Chrono Trigger.

2. TEH BABA

TEH BABA Commodore Commodore

Wing Commander 4 for the best damn game with the best Video sequences.

3. Anthony Sabre

Anthony Sabre Commodore Commodore

Fav game ever would have to be Streets of Rage.

4. Hunter X

Hunter X Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I"ve actually been playing it on my Mac again lately (along with a host of other DOS games). Man has it ever brought back memories.

5. IDIC

IDIC Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

That is really a difficult question. I suppose if I had to choose it would be the Baldur's Gate series for PC, particularly Baldur's Gate 2. It is ridiculous how many hours I spent on that game.

6. BigFoot

BigFoot Admiral Admiral

Damn, it sure is hard picking just one. There are like ten games that I wanna mention. I will cut it down to two though. The first being Wing Commander IV, and the second being Final Fantasy X.

7. darthraidr

darthraidr Commodore Commodore

years ago, i used to have an answer, Zelda: Ocarina of Time... now... i'm not so sure what my favorite game is. there are lots of games that i enjoy... each one scratches a different itch... i love Crimson Skies, but i dont play it much anymore. Same goes for Crackdown... also Battlefield 1942 and Unreal Tournament...

8. Eddie Roth

Eddie Roth Commodore Commodore

The best games are the ones that just don't get old no matter how long you play them. If I go by the total time spent playing a game, my vote would go to Burnout Paradise. 500+ hours there.

I think design- and atmosphere-wise the title would be Bioshock's. But I also loved Final Fantasy X and XII to death. And an honroable mention for most fun in sheer simplicity goes to Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2.

The oldest gamer I keep playing through once every year or so is Caesar III.

9. PluckyNinja

PluckyNinja Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Super Mario Brothers 3

Diablo 2

Half-Life 2

10. TheArsenal

TheArsenal Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword.