What are you watching???

My yearly reminder that Mr. Potter was a self-medicating opium addict, with his cooking rig right on his work desk, in the scene where he offers George Bailey a job, & whose motivation was to have everyone suffer as much misery as his agonizing paralysis caused him. Context.
RnoNspX.jpg

This movie is dark. I'm pretty sure Potter was trying to sign him to a 3 year, 20K contract, just to get him out of the Building and Loan & planned to put him out of a job after 3 years. He literally plans to ruin this man.

Just picked up the 1954 TV series "Science Fiction Theater" on DVD. The first ep concerns a test pilot who may or may not have seen a... don't say it... I must say it... a flying saucer! The ep involves efforts by USAF doctors to see if he went bonkers from the stress of the test flight, and a discussion with a space scientist about the possibilities of space men existing. There's a framing device where a host shows us some scientific instruments and principles related to the story, some of which were clearly BS. Then it was serious business, now it's silly fun.

busy watching Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat Annihilation i recorded with my DVR when they were on Sy Fy Channel a week ago

sort of watching a little bit of Hobbit Unexpected Journey on tv on Spike TV/Paramount Channel this late at night but feel asleep earlier since i had too much for supper and threw up while watching local news etc.

I should be in bed by now anyway

Reacher season 1 - Quite a fun ride so far (on episode 7) with a likeable rogue in Jack Reacher. The amount of deaths in such a small amount of time (just from the guys in the white outfits) is a little absurd because that would easily in this day of social media bring down nationwide attention on such a community and with that the Feds.

Back